Members Lounge

Big big CONGRATULATIONS to DRISHTII ... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
thankyou sooooooooo much everyone!!!...thanks a ton!
u all made my day!!!...increased my happiness to no limits!!!
thankyou sooooo much.....for everything...seriously!
all of you r sooooo sweet and so nice!!!...im in tearss.!...and im soo glad nishtha di took the pain to share my happiness with everyone of you!...thanks a ton  everyone
i hope ur blessings and wishes will stay with me forever .
urs,
drishti
love you all....thnks! Hug Hug Hug Heart Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Big big CONGRATULATIONS to DRISHTII ... (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashrocks

IF-Rockerz

kashrocks

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@drishti di...

aap ka result aaya hai mera  nahi.....toh ap bst ho...LOL

Drishti...

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashrocks

@drishti di...

aap ka result aaya hai mera  nahi.....toh ap bst ho...LOL
hahahahahahaha yaaa...but still LOL

kashrocks

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drishti...

Originally posted by sweetbarbie

Smilehey frndsSmile, i hv a vry good news to share wid you all....A  dear dear frnd of mine DRISHTII has scored 95% marks in class 10th board exams..isnt dat gr88888 so i request all her frnds & even strangers to plzz send her ur wishes & congratulate her on dis big achievement ...i am sure they wud really mean a lot to her....so plzz make dis post a big suprise & treat for her on dis wonderful achievement...........

Thanxx.....Smile

awwwwwwwwww!!!....thankyou soooooooooooooo much di!!!...its such a pleasant surprise!!!..wwowww!!..im sooooo in tearsss!!..thanks a ton...i rlly dont know wat to say!...u rlly rlly made my day!!1..love you soooooooooooooooooo much!!!...u r a great di!!!!!!
uve made my day!!...im sooooooo happy tat there r nooooo limits to my happiness!!1...awwwww!!!...love you sooo much!1..thanks a ton for it!!...thankyou for all the support and blessing which u had given me..wen i had needed it the most...thn=anks for always being thr for me Hug HugHug HugHug HugHug HugHug HugHug HugHug Hug...im rlly very happy thankyou soooooooooooo much....for being a part of it too!!...love you Heart

hey drishtii ab compliments bahut ho gaye........bas bhi kar de yaar ......u truly deserved it & its only bcoz of ur sincere efforts in 10th & keep in mind dat no thank you is allowed in frndship....i dont want to see tears in ur eyes bcoz you know its a BIG Partytym  & i want to see you SmileBig smileSmileBig smileSmileBig smile always......& yaar ek request hai 11th aur 12th mein bhi itne acche marks lana so dat i can make more & more posts.........aur kya hain na isse meri post bhi increase ho jayegi....ROFLLOLROFLLOL love you lolzzzzzzzzzHugHugHugHug

Drishti...

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
hey sweetiesSmile u hv replied to each & every post send by all ur frnds.....dats rlly sweet of youHugHug i am sure all of dem wud be rlly happy to see dat.you hv given sooooooooo much importance to their wishes.......May you hv a gr88888 & rocking future ahead...Keep rocking IFBig smileSmileBig smileSmile

Drishti...

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

hey drishtii ab compliments bahut ho gaye........bas bhi kar de yaar-hahahaha...thike di...no more compliments...but u deserved them all...love you sooooooo much
 ......u truly deserved it & its only bcoz of ur sincere efforts in 10th & keep in mind dat no thank you is allowed in frndship-awwwwwww...yaa i did try to make everyone proud and i think ive done it..im sooo happy cos of tat Big smile...aww okie di.......i dont want to see tears in ur eyes bcoz you know its a BIG Partytym  & i want to see you SmileBig smileSmileBig smileSmileBig smile always-awww!!!...even i want to see you smiling always!...u r such a sweetheart di!........& yaar ek request hai 11th aur 12th mein bhi itne acche marks lana so dat i can make more & more posts-hahahaha!..thike di...as u say...itne hi ache marks lane ka try kaurngi..hahahaha LOL..and even ue in 12th..i know ull rock the boards!.........aur kya hain na isse meri post bhi increase ho jayegi....ROFLLOLROFLLOL -hahahahahahaha thike di...lol aap bhi na LOL LOL LOLlove you lolzzzzzzzzzHugHugHugHug-love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Hug

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetbarbie

hey sweetiesSmile u hv replied to each & every post send by all ur frnds.....dats rlly sweet of youHugHug i am sure all of dem wud be rlly happy to see dat.you hv given sooooooooo much importance to their wishes.......May you hv a gr88888 & rocking future ahead...Keep rocking IFBig smileSmileBig smileSmile
awwwwwww....di!...ithankyou sooooooo much but its the way u think...and cos u too r soooooo sweet
awwww....thanku di!...i hope u too keep smiling and have a wonderful life ahead!!
love you soooooooooo much..im sooo glad tat i have a di like you...thanks a ton!

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drishti...

hey drishtii ab compliments bahut ho gaye........bas bhi kar de yaar-hahahaha...thike di...no more compliments...but u deserved them all...love you sooooooo much
 ......u truly deserved it & its only bcoz of ur sincere efforts in 10th & keep in mind dat no thank you is allowed in frndship-awwwwwww...yaa i did try to make everyone proud and i think ive done it..im sooo happy cos of tat Big smile...aww okie di.......i dont want to see tears in ur eyes bcoz you know its a BIG Partytym  & i want to see you SmileBig smileSmileBig smileSmileBig smile always-awww!!!...even i want to see you smiling always!...u r such a sweetheart di!........& yaar ek request hai 11th aur 12th mein bhi itne acche marks lana so dat i can make more & more posts-hahahaha!..thike di...as u say...itne hi ache marks lane ka try kaurngi..hahahaha LOL..and even ue in 12th..i know ull rock the boards!.........aur kya hain na isse meri post bhi increase ho jayegi....ROFLLOLROFLLOL -hahahahahahaha thike di...lol aap bhi na LOL LOL LOLlove you lolzzzzzzzzzHugHugHugHug-love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Hug

hey sweeties tera quoting style toh bahut hi kamaal ka hain yaarLOLLOLROFL.....lolzzzzHug

Drishti...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top