Manav, Archana a real life couple?

jebinu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This onscreen couple – Manav and Archana – are madly in love with each other and share great understanding, at least in their TV show Pavitra Rishta.

But is the case in any different in their real life? Well, from what we saw and heard during their recent visit to the city, it wouldn't be wrong to say yes. And, our doubts were confirmed when the show's press release also referred to them as 'the real life couple'. Have the actors developed a liking for each other? "When you work for 14 hours at a stretch, you are bound to develop a liking for each other. Isn't this natural?" said Delhi boy Sushant Singh Rajput, aka Manav. But what's that male gaze all about, we asked Sushant when we spotted him looking at Ankita Lokhande, aka Archana, with much love? "She is pretty. Isn't she? How can I not look at her?" Now that's somewhat of an affirmation, Sushant!

Ankita, who was trying to play safe, couldn't help dropping another hint. "I will get married when I get someone like Manav (played by Sushant) who doesn't speak much," she said. Whether this onscreen chemistry gets converted into a real life bonding is yet to be seen. But there are indications that on the show, at least, the couple might be heading for a split, amid all the attendant tears and recrimination. But then this rona dhona has a valid reason. Explains Ankita, "Unlike other shows, the two of us don't cry without any reason. Log pakte nahin hain humein rota dekh ke. Hum dono toh likhwake layein hai ki show main toh bas rona hi hai." No pain, no gain, holds true in this case, doesn't it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I  read an article in yesterday's new paper which said tht they r a couple n as this splitting track is goin on they dont get much time 2 spend wid eachother on sets n also due 2 ZNKD! : DAMN HAPPY!!! Luv u Sushie-Anki!!
Edited by sheena_12 - 13 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail