A chat with the CVs - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh..Iam late again! 😭 Thank God..Atleast its still open..the other one got closed! not surprised though..'pheelings rule brain in this forum'! πŸ˜‰

Jhoota Singh ji,wonderful interview..much much better than the first one! and we got answers to some very important questions like ''what are the options CVs have in mind for extra income?'' "do they have staff to deal with petitions?'' etc etc..waiting for the second part of the interview already! btw when are you giving us a live video interview?i wanna see if they are real human beings or not! πŸ˜›
Jhoota singh should do live blogging m ready to handle lunatic times twitter Plz appoint me for ur social networing Head
Originally posted by BlueSoul

Petitions to get their office shifted on the Ground Floor.

No.. I demand Petition to remove first three floors to bring forth on ground level  *assumption that office is on 4th floor* Edited by monar - 13 years ago
Shamil πŸ‘

Petitions management by starting a Waste Paper business!!!!! Way to go CV's

Why were the CV's not specific abt the SR fans demand...SR fans demand  the SR  C-night!

And I loved this:
Serves them right . For the past 8 months , they have been getting on our nerves by sending hate-mails, threatening calls and  abusing us left and right. Did they really think we will bow down to their demands after wrecking our nerves??? "

🀣
Originally posted by Painted_Lady

Oh..Iam late again! 😭 Thank God..Atleast its still open..the other one got closed! not surprised though..'pheelings rule brain in this forum'! πŸ˜‰

Jhoota Singh ji,wonderful interview..much much better than the first one! and we got answers to some very important questions like ''what are the options CVs have in mind for extra income?'' "do they have staff to deal with petitions?'' etc etc..waiting for the second part of the interview already! btw when are you giving us a live video interview?i wanna see if they are real human beings or not! πŸ˜›
Ego rules the Phorum Mickee ........ The mission is just to get us annoyed by getting our topic closed ... all they need is to spam Mod's report box .. and 1-2 PM's about how much 'SOME' senior members cried after reading our posts... as if they dnt have enough Brains to understand that we wont turn into AR fans overnight and start posting Seriously Pathetic and Useless Analysis on the actors Seriously Weird Expressions and Dialogues. When they know what stuff we post everytime, why do they even enter our posts. Aren't we quite clear with our topics and subjects?

But we had our share of fun everytime ... πŸ˜†

Ego rules the Phorum Mickee ........ The mission is just to get us annoyed by getting our topic closed ... all they need is to spam Mod's report box .. and 1-2 PM's about how much 'SOME' senior members cried after reading our posts... as if they dnt have enough Brains to understand that we wont turn into AR fans overnight and start posting Seriously Pathetic and Useless Analysis onthe actorsSeriously Weird Expressions and Dialogues. When they know what stuff we post everytime, why do they even enter our posts. Aren't we quite clear with our topics and subjects?
</div>
<div>

well rikz..its not about how clear we are..its about how unclear their intentions are..anyways does that make us stop creating topics?no right..so lets enjoy!

me wanna come back in full swing to this forum..but health is not letting me do it..very tired these days and cant sit in front of the pc for long.. πŸ˜”

Ego rules the Phorum Mickee ........ The mission is just to get us annoyed by getting our topic closed ... all they need is to spam Mod's report box .. and 1-2 PM's about how much 'SOME' senior members cried after reading our posts... as if they dnt have enough Brains to understand that we wont turn into AR fans overnight and start posting Seriously Pathetic and Useless Analysis on the actors Seriously Weird Expressions and Dialogues. When they know what stuff we post everytime, why do they even enter our posts. Aren't we quite clear with our topics and subjects?

arey budhhhu for the last line... thats why there reaction is same runnnn press report button .. I don't think they evewn bother to read posts 😳

well rikz..its not about how clear we are..its about how unclear their intentions are..anyways does that make us stop creating topics?no right..so lets enjoy!

me wanna come back in full swing to this forum..but health is not letting me do it..very tired these days and cant sit in front of the pc for long.. πŸ˜”
You please take care of your health first, we can have fun anytime we want. Okay.

Even I know their Intentions and Strategies .. inside and outside the forum. But I was just being serious for a change .. πŸ˜†

Random stuff: Just select this above LOL smiley.. it looks so funny when its in Blue background color πŸ˜†

Petitions to get their office shifted on the Ground Floor.
🀣
the way they are handling the show, they better shift undergroundπŸ˜†

thanks yaarπŸ˜³πŸ€—
@bold- they hate "exposure"