Sasural Genda Phool

Disha felt bad...

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
So in friday's episode I noticed that when Elesh was teasing her about modeling she felt really bad while she herself along with Elesh was teasing Suhana about modeling. Though I know she was worried about Elesh's job but what a coincidence.

Comment...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@aman

Yes... agree with u dear....  even i found it a bit weird that when they were pulling Suhana though not intentionally they did go beyond the limit of tolerance and acted kiddish....  again  the  prank of Elesh reg. modelling did bug up Disha.... Disha put up the same irritational and blew up look as Suhana did then.... !

Possibly we can blame the circumstances here Aman..... in Suhana's matter it would have been taken as a joke by her if she would not have loved Sid and similarly in Disha's case had Elesh been employed..... the modelling joke would have been treated lightly by Disha too..... so ........

Let's play safe..... blame it on the wrong....circumstances.....!😔
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you... 👍🏼
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
instance like these i find disha kind of hypocrytic..she cnt tolerate anything against her husband even if it is the truth bt goes on and on abt ishaan in frnt of suhana or ishaan himself..if u cnt handle jokes thn better not crack jokes urself..and similarly if u enjoy joking have the guts to tolerate them urself..i sympathise wid disha coz of elesh's attitude bt this irritated me..
AreYaar thumbnail
I didn't really find Disha hypocritical in that scene.....Elesh's jobless issues are a huge worry on her mind all the time and the way he was using his lame jokes to distract her and make excuses for why he hadn't landed a job AGAIN....that is what caused her to feel bad and get irritated with him again....

I hope they show a good backstory for why Elesh continues to be so dheet about being jobless....shouldn't self-respect kick in at SOME point???
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yea it sure was a coincidence but i think it's time Elesh found a job. Plus i didn't quite like how he kept on avoiding the subject of his job interview and went on about how Disha should be a model and he'll earn money that way..I mean yea it was funny at first when he thought about it but he kept on going on and on..it was as though he wasn't taking Disha seriously..I liked how Disha eventually shounted at him towards the end..and then he ran after her..wondered of he told her eventually abt the outcome of his job interview.. Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago