IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chui_mui

Originally posted by Bugger

Originally posted by -shuleen-

</div>

Thats why i used the word "indirectly" ..baji ghanti ? nahi naa ...i knew it LOLLOL

She annoys Aushimaso indirectly aushima is giving us some lovely footages ....baaki sab toh filhaal goody goody hai ...only Aushima and rucha r giving us some mahabharat episodes ....LOLLOL........samajh mein aaya LOLLOL

Aushima...and lovely footage....? the first ten minutes of last episode dekh ke to mujhe laga kahi yeh show Kjo toh direct nahi kar rha na...what rona dhona....and dher saare asu....?Confused ...kitna boring tha episode Sleepy

<div>

Then what did u like ...Roshni's giggling LOLLOLLOL.....well i love such dramas ...LOL ..yahi toh reality show kas asli fun hai ....not the silly giggles LOLLOL

he will like anythin related to roshni..uske safed chamakte hue jhut bhi..ROFL

He he ...as i said ....lub is blind ..LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bullying Rucha (Page 4)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged

[/DIV]
<div>

Then what did u like ...Roshni's giggling LOLLOLLOL.....well i love such dramas ...LOL ..yahi toh reality show kas asli fun hai ....not the silly giggles LOLLOL

Yessssssssss i just love Roshni from kasam se days....maine to chak de bacche bhi dekha tha uske liye.....Embarrassed .....aur jhagde tak toh theek tha....but kabhi khushi kabhi gum ke track par rona thona wats just so ekta kapoorish Ouch

That makes the show more funny as the rona -dhona appears more scripted than the daily soaps LOLLOLLOL.....i would prefer Rucha anyday than Monica ...who has nothing to contribute in theshow than hanging on to sambyLOL

lolzz I agree monica is no fun to watch...LOL...whereas maybe rucha rahe toh aur ladaiya ho..aushima se..n they both r partners as in aushi n rucha so aur maza ayegaLOL

Bugger

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged

[/DIV]
<div>

Yessssssssss i just love Roshni from kasam se days....maine to chak de bacche bhi dekha tha uske liye.....Embarrassed .....aur jhagde tak toh theek tha....but kabhi khushi kabhi gum ke track par rona thona wats just so ekta kapoorish Ouch

That makes the show more funny as the rona -dhona appears more scripted than the daily soaps LOLLOLLOL.....i would prefer Rucha anyday than Monica ...who has nothing to contribute in theshow than hanging on to sambyLOL

lolzz agree monica aur gaav ki gaay mein koi farak nahi ...bechari bholi hai .....if Samby was not her partner....toh uski toh band kab ki baj jaati LOL ...but she is dil ki saaf

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliBugger

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged

[/DIV]
<div>

</div>
<div>That makes the show more funny as the rona -dhona appears more scripted than the daily soaps LOLLOLLOL.....i would prefer Rucha anyday than Monica ...who has nothing to contribute in theshow than hanging on to sambyLOL

lolzz agree monica aur gaav ki gaay mein koi farak nahi ...bechari bholi hai .....if Samby was not her partner....toh uski toh band kab ki baj jaati LOL ...but she is dil ki saaf

ROFL

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
aaww im feeling bad for her!!!!!!!
thats unfair that they r targeting only her

pinkisluv91

simrat91

IF-Dazzler

simrat91

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i felt bad for her at first....but that whole choti behan thing was sooooooooo annoying!! i think aushima was still nice, i would have gotten soo mad!

pinkisluv91

rose67

rose67

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
it is messed up and the worst person to do the bullying is anmol in the beginning she was all me and rucha will prob get along better becuz we r both younger blah blah blah and now wen she sees that ruchas the outcast she joins in total dick move

Sigma

IF-Sizzlerz

Sigma

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

i think rucha is the def the outkast of the group now but i think she shouldn't have done that whole choti/bade behan thing as it was obviously aushima was gonna blow her fuse but she kept going on at her

pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Desi Girl Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.