Page 3 Page 5

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I feel soory for rucha but she was a little mean yesterday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bullying Rucha (Page 2)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

First it was parveen bhabhi and now Rucha Wink

Even though I feel Rucha is no saint, it was not right to gang up on her. Aushima had enough time to brainwash them into bullying Rucha, when she spent some time with them the previous night Tongue

that can be a possibility ....but how was Aushima allowed to stay with some other contestants ...? is there no vanity van or some thing...? Confused

though i like Aushima ...but it was not right on her part to brainwash the other contestants

poor Rucha reminded me of Cinderella Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliBuggerpinkisluv91

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

Even though I feel Rucha is no saint, it was not right to gang up on her. Aushima had enough time to brainwash them into bullying Rucha, when she spent some time with them the previous night Tongue

that can be a possibility ....but how was Aushima allowed to stay with some other contestants ...? is there no vanity van or some thing...? Confused

though i like Aushima ...but it was not right on her part to brainwash the other contestants

Tumne phir party badal li ....yaar kahin toh tika karo LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli2875

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=-shuleen-]

challo i'l stick with Aushima only....aur Roshni.....waise bhi tumhari Cinderella...aaj raat ke baara baje jaane wali hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliBugger

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged

I also agree Aushima is no saint..but okk firstly she lost..upar se ye badi behen kaha thi..choti behen jeet ke aai thing would piss anyone..n this is a game..so u hv to chalo fook fook ke...y this rucha was jatain so apnapan....LOL...n moreover Aushima brainwashing girls like sam n kash..hard to believe.... LOL ye sab reality shows me khudh manji hui khiladi hai....LOL...n groupism to hoga hi..rucha shud hv used her brain..i think

Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=-shuleen-]

challo i'l stick with Aushima only....aur Roshni.....waise bhi tumhari Cinderella...aaj raat ke baara baje jaane wali hai LOL

Phir aushima LOLLOLLOL.......bin painde ke laute ki tarah ludke jaa rahe ho LOLLOLLOLLOL..kabhi idhar ..kabhi udhar LOL

Oh i think the same ...she might leave today ....she was giving some good entertainent indirectly ....LOLLOL.....

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Bechari cindrella ka comparison kisse kar rahe ho.. LOL

Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chui_mui

I also agree Aushima is no saint..but okk firstly she lost..upar se ye badi behen kaha thi..choti behen jeet ke aai thing would piss anyone..n this is a game..so u hv to chalo fook fook ke...y this rucha was jatain so apnapan....LOL...n moreover Aushima brainwashing girls like sam n kash..hard to believe.... LOL ye sab reality shows me khudh manji hui khiladi hai....LOL...n groupism to hoga hi..rucha shud hv used her brain..i think

Oh i agree according to me rucha is the dumbest of all the girls LOLLOLLOLLOL
I dont see any difference between her and a 10 yr old nagging kid LOL

chimuli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Desi Girl Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.