Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Don't you guys think that all the girls are bullying Rucha? They targeted her with washing clothes, then they washed those clothes in the most ridiculous method everROFL and poor her she washed those individually.

I'm sure they will target her for eliminations tomorrowOuch this is sad. Just because she's not as famous as the other contestants and young they are targeting herOuch I feel badOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenMixiiDream-LandRainbowWarriorchimuliIncognit0Bugger

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bullying Rucha" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
well i heard she was among the people who got eliminated early

in the BHAINS decorating episode, rucha was probably right...but this time she probably deserved it

choti behen choti behen choti behen!!! aarrghhh...even if it was my own sister who said that so many times, i would have been irritated

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0Buggerpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Well I don't think saying choti behen is so irritating that you call the show sh*t and say you will leave, Aushima is a loser. She couldn't stand losing and that's why she was making dumb excuses. She said she was sick and then she was nicely pulling the rope in the tug of war.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MixiiDream-LandIncognit0additi10

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
lol i guess it is a difference of opinion here....
i felt rucha was going coochie coochie

and ive gotten irritable at the end of the day too..plainly aushima was irritated at the end of the day..
after a good sleep things do turn better next day..

ROFL even roshni was pulling the rope right from the treatment fr choking or
whatever

Shoma_Incognit0Bugger

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I agree Roshni too is fake, she was soooo sick but she could nicely dress up play the tug of war and go to the dinnerConfused

MixiiDream-LandIncognit0

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

well i heard she was among the people who got eliminated early

in the BHAINS decorating episode, rucha was probably right...but this time she probably deserved it

choti behen choti behen choti behen!!! aarrghhh...even if it was my own sister who said that so many times, i would have been irritated

Lolzz i agree ....this choti behen nagging was a bit over the top LOLLOLLOL...but i think aushima too overreacted .....Actually she was already irritated with rucha as their family liked rucha more and she felt bad about it ...so her frustration got elevated when rucha started naggingLOLLOL

MixiiIncognit0pinkisluv91

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Ya they kind of bullied rucha in tht clothes task..lolz...khudh kitne gande tarike se dhoye sare kapde n rucha was washin them individually n allLOL..I think shes gonna be out for sure....lol I dun think kapde gav walo ke honge..agar gaav walo ko apne kapdo se pyar hai..lolz...ROFL..the way these gals were takin out their frustration... LOL LOL

Talking of Rucha bein famous or not..actually i rememebred rucha's face since she has worked in some serials..i didnt recognice Aushima...LOL..but ya then comparin to outher gals shes lil overshadowed lets c wht happens..

Edited by chui_mui - 30 May 2010 at 1:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MixiiIncognit02875Buggerpinkisluv91

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
First it was parveen bhabhi and now Rucha Wink

Even though I feel Rucha is no saint, it was not right to gang up on her. Aushima had enough time to brainwash them into bullying Rucha, when she spent some time with them the previous night Tongue

Mixii2875pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.