Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

How do you feel about BBB forum??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I have been visiting BBB forum since 2007 but never really posted anything .... as time progressed .. I become an  active member and started posting regularly ... To me BBB forum is like home where I am comfortable , have some great conversations and discussions and relax and other forums is like where I go for work,eat out etc for example Sukh by CHance forum where I used to write updates,Mr and Mrs Sharma allahabad waale .. I always come back to this forums as if it is my home on India forums ..I dont think I will ever be this comfortable in any other forum ..maybe my thinking matches with my fellow BBBians ...

I want to know how you guys feel about this forum... little or big .. what does it mean to you ??

Edited by birju4baby - 29 May 2010 at 10:41pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you feel about BBB forum??" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
i would say i was really unlucky....i joined this I-forum itself in nov 2009...i was roaming through all the forums first...but wen i saw the BBB forum i was happy and that was the first forum i started visiting regularly....i still remember my first post was to the BBB helpdesk asking about praveena bhabis death...i started seeing only from jan 2009...so din know...even know i am reading all the written updates from the mansion to all the episodes i missed in the previous years...

i just felt i was very late in coming to the forum but iam sure it would have been a great one...great interactions happening...

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

For me this forum was an introduction to the show. Without this forum I'd never have known there is a show called Baa Bahoo Aur Baby that would be the best show I'd ever see on TV. I miss the good old days. However, I joined the forum very late, but I roamed here for the updates. So when updates suddenly stopped I tried to do them ji (even if I was bad at it). There were great discussions here, so it it a bit sad how everyone has suddenly disappeared.

It would have been nice if the forum was more active but I feel happy thinking that Loyal fans of BBB are still around like AVfan,InstantKhicdi,Yourself,Shwetha so many others.. and probably would remain so .. for a show which is off air and did not have fanatical Jodi Fans , l think forum is really doing well.

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top