Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

4 years ago I used to see 1 or 2 girls wearing such clothes in the most urbane locales generally on Saturday evenings in order to visit the pubs. I think, now I will have a big cultural shock when I visit those areas again Confused

ReallyShocked I never saw these kind of people. But yea I heard it's worsened. Our culture is diminishingOuch they all want to be "western" Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Clothing (Page 4)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savageforlife

It's required for them to wear it to look like shaher wali laadkiyaan, but Kashmira always ends up looking like I don't wanna mention where-ki-ladkiyaan.WinkLOL

ROFL So trueWinkLOL she looks like an i don't want to mention WinkLOL kinda girl.

@Nitzy- I know what was with that outfit and red lipstickConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dormantdreamsIncognit0

Singh23

IF-Dazzler

Singh23

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by nitz17

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

4 years ago I used to see 1 or 2 girls wearing such clothes in the most urbane locales generally on Saturday evenings in order to visit the pubs. I think, now I will have a big cultural shock when I visit those areas again Confused

ReallyShocked I never saw these kind of people. But yea I heard it's worsened. Our culture is diminishingOuch they all want to be "western" Dead

I live in Canada and for these girls aren't trying to be western there trying to be what they THINK is western, guys to. seems like these people wanna be sterotypical western, good people here indian or white don't act or dressy trashy just to prove some point or whatever. I think this show is really fake i was just in india in march and I didn't seen outfits like this, not saying the otufitd themselevs are wrong, i was in delhi a bit to thats a big city didn't see much of this

Bugger

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savageforlife

It's required for them to wear it to look like shaher wali laadkiyaan, but Kashmira always ends up looking like I don't wanna mention where-ki-ladkiyaan.WinkLOL

@ bold... ROFL so true...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Buggerpinkisluv91

jitinder

Groupbie

jitinder

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Kasmira is very ugly inside and outside. she looks like she just came out of a XXX movie.

Bugger

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Singh23

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

I live in Canada and for these girls aren't trying to be western there trying to be what they THINK is western, guys to. seems like these people wanna be sterotypical western, good people here indian or white don't act or dressy trashy just to prove some point or whatever. I think this show is really fake i was just in india in march and I didn't seen outfits like this, not saying the otufitd themselevs are wrong, i was in delhi a bit to thats a big city didn't see much of this

That is why I put western in quotation marks Big smile they are wannabe westerns. They want to be so called western but they really don't know that in the west only trashy people dress like that and no one respects them only lecherous men doConfused they dress that way if they want the wrong type of attention.

Well I'm glad you didn't see that in IndiaBig smile

Bugger

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Desi Girl Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.