Page 4 Page 4

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
yeah they should wear some decent clothes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0pinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Clothing (Page 3)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I just started watching the show because SAS told me to.Smile  And ohh god..some of the girls are so irritating Angry lol. I have only seen the first two episodes but omg..why do some of the girls were such clothing? They know theyre going to a village where people dress more traditionally and are used to traditional clothing. So knowing that, why would you kind of disrespect them and wear basically the bare minimum..?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorIncognit0pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

I just started watching the show because SAS told me to.Smile  And ohh god..some of the girls are so irritating Angry lol. I have only seen the first two episodes but omg..why do some of the girls were such clothing? They know theyre going to a village where people dress more traditionally and are used to traditional clothing. So knowing that, why would you kind of disrespect them and wear basically the bare minimum..?

I really don't knowOuch It's really really ignorant of themAngry

And like I said if I was in the village I would throw stones or cover their bodies with dupattas Confused Even when I see such women here I feel sickDead and that in a village- unacceptable.

P.S- I'm really happy to see you hereHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I really don't knowOuch It's really really ignorant of themAngry

And like I said if I was in the village I would throw stones or cover their bodies with dupattas Confused Even when I see such women here I feel sickDead and that in a village- unacceptable.

P.S- I'm really happy to see you hereHug

Hug Im happy to see you too! I know how the clothing is in US, but how do people dress in Indian cities?

Incognit0pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Hug Im happy to see you too! I know how the clothing is in US, but how do people dress in Indian cities?

Well I was in India  4 years ago so don't know abt now, but then I never saw any vulgar clothingOuch

Hug

Incognit0

dormantdreams

Goldie

dormantdreams

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
It's required for them to wear it to look like shaher wali laadkiyaan, but Kashmira always ends up looking like I don't wanna mention where-ki-ladkiyaan.WinkLOL

Incognit0

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
What was Kash wearing during elimination?? It looked more like Geisha gone bad kind of look. Or probably she was hiding her clothes under a bathrobe to avoid elimination LOL j/k

RainbowWarriorpinkisluv91

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Well I was in India  4 years ago so don't know abt now, but then I never saw any vulgar clothingOuch

Hug

4 years ago I used to see 1 or 2 girls wearing such clothes in the most urbane locales generally on Saturday evenings in order to visit the pubs. I think, now I will have a big cultural shock when I visit those areas again Confused

pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Desi Girl Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.