Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

umm I dont know to make tea or coffee tooErmm I just dont drink tea/coffee...

maybe its that way with some of the contestants too

apparently the PH asked them to dress thta way

On day 1 the aunty showed them how to make teaConfused and making tea isn't that hard:) And I don't drink or make tea but I have made it once so now I will know how to make it foreverEmbarrassed

and that's a pathetic way to get TRP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Clothing (Page 2)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
yup thats what it is...u bother enought to remember how to make tea after making it once

some others like me..dont bother enough to remember tea making :)

ya...pathetic way to gain TRPs indeed! they should have had better sense than using clothing as a ruse

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
its summer time in Punjab and no AC bahuuuuuut naa insaafi hai .so they are following "Apne liye to yeich AC hai principle from No entry I guess" LOL

but one thing is for sure Guys from Sialbaag majiri will be very happy to see them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliIncognit0Buggerpinkisluv91

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Ya right Kash's dressing is too much...and wo bhi in a village..as in outhers also dress but Kash's dressing is cheap as u mentioned it...maybe she wants to attract all the eyeballs so doing this.. LOL ..n while giving caps uska ye hathkanda shayad kaam bhi aaya.. LOL ..yaa n 1 guy said ki aapke liye to jaan bhi hazir hai..ROFL on comparison bechari Rucha ke kitne kam caps de pai...LOL...lolzz....just shows wht Kash was doin LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0Buggerpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chui_mui

Ya right Kash's dressing is too much...and wo bhi in a village..as in outhers also dress but Kash's dressing is cheap as u mentioned it...maybe she wants to attract all the eyeballs so doing this.. LOL ..n while giving caps uska ye hathkanda shayad kaam bhi aaya.. LOL ..yaa n 1 guy said ki aapke liye to jaan bhi hazir hai..ROFL on comparison bechari Rucha ke kitne kam caps de pai...LOL...lolzz....just shows wht Kash was doin LOL

ROFL a guy said thatConfused

I heard one guy say problem kal bhi solve hogi, aaj I will stayConfused

They all thought Kash will dance in some trashy clothing so they wentLOLLOL

But in the end, she lost and I was happyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliIncognit0Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by chui_mui

ROFL a guy said thatConfused

I heard one guy say problem kal bhi solve hogi, aaj I will stayConfused

They all thought Kash will dance in some trashy clothing so they wentLOLLOL

But in the end, she lost and I was happyLOL

Monu , u cant imagine how happy i was when she lost ...aushima ki jagah she should have fallen in that pit LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Monu , u cant imagine how happy i was when she lost ...aushima ki jagah she should have fallen in that pit LOL

ROFL I laughed when Aushima fell thrice too

I feel evilOuchLOL

Incognit0Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

[QUOTE=Bugger][QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Monu , u cant imagine how happy i was when she lost ...aushima ki jagah she should have fallen in that pit LOL

ROFL I laughed when Aushima fell thrice too

I feel evilOuchLOL

...LOL.....Yes my dear u r as evil as i amLOLLOL
LOL

Incognit0pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Desi Girl Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.