Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Xserial_queenX

Well I was in India  4 years ago so don't know abt now, but then I never saw any vulgar clothing

πŸ€—

dormantdreams thumbnail
It's required for them to wear it to look like shaher wali laadkiyaan, but Kashmira always ends up looking like I don't wanna mention where-ki-ladkiyaan.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What was Kash wearing during elimination?? It looked more like Geisha gone bad kind of look. Or probably she was hiding her clothes under a bathrobe to avoid elimination πŸ˜† j/k
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

4 years ago I used to see 1 or 2 girls wearing such clothes in the most urbane locales generally on Saturday evenings in order to visit the pubs. I think, now I will have a big cultural shock when I visit those areas again πŸ˜•

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitz17

Really😲 I never saw these kind of people. But yea I heard it's worsened. Our culture is diminishing they all want to be "western" 🀒

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savageforlife

It's required for them to wear it to look like shaher wali laadkiyaan, but Kashmira always ends up looking like I don't wanna mention where-ki-ladkiyaan.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

🀣 So trueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† she looks like an i don't want to mention πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† kinda girl.

@Nitzy- I know what was with that outfit and red lipstickπŸ˜•
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

I live in Canada and for these girls aren't trying to be western there trying to be what they THINK is western, guys to. seems like these people wanna be sterotypical western, good people here indian or white don't act or dressy trashy just to prove some point or whatever. I think this show is really fake i was just in india in march and I didn't seen outfits like this, not saying the otufitd themselevs are wrong, i was in delhi a bit to thats a big city didn't see much of this

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Savageforlife

@ bold... 🀣 so true...
jitinder thumbnail
Kasmira is very ugly inside and outside. she looks like she just came out of a XXX movie.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Singh23

That is why I put western in quotation marks πŸ˜ƒ they are wannabe westerns. They want to be so called western but they really don't know that in the west only trashy people dress like that and no one respects them only lecherous men doπŸ˜• they dress that way if they want the wrong type of attention.

Well I'm glad you didn't see that in IndiaπŸ˜ƒ