Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I don't really understand how some of these contestants can dress so cheaply and yet the people are excepting themConfused what Kashmera was wearing yesterday was totally unacceptableDead if I lived in that village I would throw rocks at herLOL. And she was happily jumping around the village and all the guys were staring at herOuch Some people can do anything for attention.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CannibalRainbowWarriorchimuliIncognit0Bugger

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Clothing" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Obviously, the show loses it's x-factor if everyone starts wearing traditional outfits LOL LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CannibalBuggerkooliiopinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

Obviously, the show loses it's x-factor if everyone starts wearing traditional outfits LOL LOL 

I think their drama is the x-factorOuch LOL Did you see Aushima today? She said she couldn't do that sh*t anymore. I mean she's such a loser, what attitude. She lost so she is saying she wants to go back homeConfusedLOL Okay I'm going off topic. But they should wear decent clothingOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorIncognit0Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Monica , decent clothing karenge toh how they will be called "sheher ki ladkiya"LOLLOL ....Kash started  appearing like a cartoon to me LOL ..she comes onscreen and i start laughing at her look and silly attitudeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dormantdreamsIncognit0RainbowWarriorpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Monica , decent clothing karenge toh how they will be called "sheher ki ladkiya"LOLLOL ....Kash started  appearing like a cartoon to me LOL ..she comes onscreen and i start laughing at her look and silly attitudeLOL

idk but I never wear Indian clothing and if I was in the show I would definitely wear some nice indian dresses. I'm sure the villagers would appreciate me a lotLOL and these girls are cartoonsConfused and kashmera's like" I can't work" so why did she join the showOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

idk but I never wear Indian clothing and if I was in the show I would definitely wear some nice indian dresses. I'm sure the villagers would appreciate me a lotLOL and these girls are cartoonsConfused and kashmera's like" I can't work" so why did she join the showOuch

But they r just not staying there for holiday ...they r for the reality show ...so obviously they will have to show off LOLLOL.
Not all the girls ...i m just talking about Kash ....her face and the make up , the dress ....then her chaal dhaal ...everything is soo weird and cartoon likeLOLLOL
why did she joined the show ? for cash ofcourse LOL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorIncognit0pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

But they r just not staying there for holiday ...they r for the reality show ...so obviously they will have to show off LOLLOL.
Not all the girls ...i m just talking about Kash ....her face and the make up , the dress ....then her chaal dhaal ...everything is soo weird and cartoon likeLOLLOL
why did she joined the show ? for cash ofcourse LOL
LOL

LOL her pants, her hat, sunglasses, style of talking everything is cartoonishOuch and yea for cash but that would mean she would have to work. And I can't believe she didn't know how to make teaConfused

Ishita doesn't dress any better according to meLOL

Edited by pinkisluv91 - 29 May 2010 at 10:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorIncognit0

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
umm I dont know to make tea or coffee tooErmm I just dont drink tea/coffee...

maybe its that way with some of the contestants too

apparently the PH asked them to dress thta way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.