Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
In the 1 epi only when I saw her tellin lie so easily...LOL..uske rang pata lag gaye the..LOL..i mean all the work anmol did n infront of tht lady she was like maine ye kiya wo kiyaLOL...n then cookin task me outher gals also participated...LOL..obviously they were also tired..okk maybe her condition worsened..but thts kinda unfair..she didnt wash even bartan..LOLbut jitne pe khana khane pahuch gaiLOL...n the way she buttered aunties in cookin task..with choodi dialogues..lolz...
shes a BIG dramabaz for sure Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charruIncognit02875pinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Roshni drama (Page 2)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chui_mui

In the 1 epi only when I saw her tellin lie so easily...LOL..uske rang pata lag gaye the..LOL..i mean all the work anmol did n infront of tht lady she was like maine ye kiya wo kiyaLOL...n then cookin task me outher gals also participated...LOL..obviously they were also tired..okk maybe her condition worsened..but thts kinda unfair..she didnt wash even bartan..LOLbut jitne pe khana khane pahuch gaiLOL...n the way she buttered aunties in cookin task..with choodi dialogues..lolz...

Roshni is the only girl with a clean heart in there….till date she has never said anything against any of the contestants …..she was the only one to wear a salwar suit in the show…yup bechari has one problem of stealing …and we have to blame Ekta for the same ….its she who thought her to steal dusro ke pati LOL

her pathetic performance in the first task shows her love for animals …..it was a kinda inhumane task anyways ….. ….plus her idea to open a Bhainso ka beauty parlor was an original one that made me see the halo above her head

she is the perfect example of beauty with brains ……..i just love her Day Dreaming

Edited by -shuleen- - 30 May 2010 at 2:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charruIncognit0chimuliBuggerpinkisluv91

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

Roshni is the only girl with a clean heart in there'.till date she has never said anything against any of the contestants '..she was the only one to wear a salwar suit in the show'yup bechari has one problem of stealing 'and we have to blame Ekta for the same '.its she who thought her to steal dusro ke pati LOL

her pathetic performance in the first task shows her love for animals '..it was a kinda inhumane task anyways '.. '.plus her idea to open a Bhainso ka beauty parlor was an original one that made me see the halo above her head

she is the perfect example of beauty with brains ''..i just love her Day Dreaming

lol.. for me it looked more like she was trying to escape the wrath of all the chicken that were trying to attack her LOL LOL I have to agree to ur non-bitching comment though Smile

Edited by nitz17 - 30 May 2010 at 5:48am

chimuli2875Buggerpinkisluv91

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Roshni is the only girl with a clean heart in there'.till date she has never said anything against any of the contestants '..she was the only one to wear a salwar suit in the show'yup bechari has one problem of stealing 'and we have to blame Ekta for the same '.its she who thought her to steal dusro ke pati LOL

her pathetic performance in the first task shows her love for animals '..it was a kinda inhumane task anyways '.. '.plus her idea to open a Bhainso ka beauty parlor was an original one that made me see the halo above her head

she is the perfect example of beauty with brains ''..i just love her Day Dreaming

Ermm...log sahi kehte hai ....Lub is blind babua LOLLOLLOL

chimuliIncognit02875pinkisluv91

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Ermm...log sahi kehte hai ....Lub is blind babua LOLLOLLOL

i hate lub storiieessssROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit02875Bugger

Nihal_luver

Groupbie

Nihal_luver

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
yeh, i thin she only acted as if she was feeling dizzy because she knew her team were gonna lose the cooking task and wanted to escape the washing up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0kawal_takpinkisluv91

Koyel

Koyel

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nihal_luver

yeh, i thin she only acted as if she was feeling dizzy because she knew her team were gonna lose the cooking task and wanted to escape the washing up
Yes.......i 2 felt d same way..........she is fake........nd pretencious

chimuliIncognit0Buggerpinkisluv91

kawal_tak

IF-Sizzlerz

kawal_tak

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
ohh i remember i was happy that Roshni was a part of the show, cuz i liked her but omg she is the bigger drama queen!!

Anmol did everything and she goes to the other aunties n say she did it all :O Thats really mean.

And then she didn't even credit anmol for her idea, she just talked abt the idea!

and then when they cooked food when i think she did a drama :O

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bugger

Post Reply New Post

Go to top