Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chandanafan

So sorry but I haven't really been able to update this post. I will try to update it but I am really busy with studies right now. Let me know if there is a specific scene that you want on zshare then I will convert it to zshare. Some of the zshare links are not working for some reason that I have no clue about πŸ˜• I'll upload them again. So sorry.

Arey yaar! Don't worry about it! I understand how busy it can get with studies and life in general - we're glad that you're willing to update the scenes to begin with. But you don't need to over work yourself for this - we're all grown ups here.. We understand! πŸ˜ƒ

And waise bhi, if we want a scene hum muh khool k mang laingai.. Formality naam ki toh koi cheez hi nahi hai yahan, is liye fikar not! 🀣
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Arey yaar! Don't worry about it! I understand how busy it can get with studies and life in general - we're glad that you're willing to update the scenes to begin with. But you don't need to over work yourself for this - we're all grown ups here.. We understand! πŸ˜ƒ

And waise bhi, if we want a scene hum muh khool k mang laingai.. Formality naam ki toh koi cheez hi nahi hai yahan, is liye fikar not! 🀣

Thanks Fivr. πŸ€—I hardly get time to upload scenes on youtube that I hardly make it to IF to update this post. 😳 I'll try to upload the scenes on youtube till we keep getting TaSha or unless Colors on youtube decides to suspend my account. I am not liking this channel at all. 😑 Colors is really trying their best to keep all their shows off youtube. Those ads that appear on all tasha scenes is all due to Colors since they get recognized on youtube. I've seen so many accounts getting suspended due to that. 😑

Your welcome Raziya. πŸ€—
Edited by chandanafan - 13 years ago
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandanafan

your welcome everyone. I have added more zshare links to the YT videos. do check it out. will update it when I get bored of studying. πŸ˜†

*praying praying praying, she will get bored now now now*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanu u for all ur hard wrk and decication jaanuπŸ˜ƒ