Miley Jab Hum Tum

please please dont loose hope

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys : )

so there has been people saying they will stop watching MJHT from season 2 and i would really like to tell my fellow MJHTians that please dont do that.

there is no confirmed news that one of the actors is leaving. nor is there any news from the CVz clearly that a specific character is dying

i feel this is just going to be another track where they will SHOW somebody dead and not actually dead and gone.
this will change the characters lifes but that doesn't mean that they are actually going to be dead, they will probably just SHOW them dead and show the other characters life changing but that character will be back.
there will most likely be a twist but i doubt the CVz will ever let go of one character.
there are 4 leads of this show, if they show even one out, the whole essence of this show dies.

this is not abt MN and SG this is about MJHT and we have to keep our trust on CVz.
they will surely not take a turn like DMG i am sure of that.
DMG has seen such low points in their show they had to have their leads make a come back.

so the CVz already know they can't risk that. low TRPs will come in either way if even one character goes

so guys dont loose hope on MJHT.
im sure we will enjoy our MJHT right after this whole mess of  "somebody dead" is cleared.
and also we should give the new entries a chance and not bash them up. cuz everyone works hard and should be rewarded for that, i myself have said bad about the new interns in DMG when they came in but then i thought why should i say that, its not the actors fault, and we shouldn't criticise them so much.

guys keep watching your favourite show and trust the CVz. 😊

sorry for the really long post, but i know for a fact that MJHT wont go down as bad as DMG.

Love,
Pooja 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
21 views and no reply :(
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me agree with you dear....
I loved MG before and AR was totally my favorite....
😳
Now I have have to be positive for MJHT...
And Im not loosing hope....
Have too have strength for them....
And will have..
Never like DMG...
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaJan_Sana4ever

Me agree with you dear....
I loved MG before and AR was totally my favorite....
😳
Now I have have to be positive for MJHT...
And Im not loosing hope....
Have too have strength for them....
And will have..
Never like DMG...

yup completely on the same line

AR WAS IS AND WILLALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE
MN AND SG WAS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE

i dont think history will repeat itself