Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

jiger or aham???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

greatpisces

greatpisces

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
hey guys...i have got this feeling that jiger is the real male protagonist of this show instead of Aham...and i hope its true...cz hes really sweet n caring like a real HERO shud be Embarrassed... whereas aham is way too cold for a person like gopi...
and i really hope gopi and jiger come together... SmileSmile
plzz fill me in with ur thoughts and comments Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honey289rosse12Chandni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jiger or aham???" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madzey

Groupbie

madzey

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Well i personally think that gopi and ahem r perfect Thumbs Up as both r  different from each other.Keeping this in mind it will be interesting to watch gopi's influence on ahem and how's she gonna change him once they r married.I would really wanna c Ahem's softer and more humane side.Jigar and Gopi on the other hand are toooo cuteeeeHug and are almost the same where their nature is concerned so they will eventually become boring later on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honey289perfectprincess

haji08

haji08

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
i know that people on this forum mostly want gopi and ahem but if gopi gets married to jiger would be cute to to see them fallling in love to as the story can go in the way that gopi and jiger  having  a hard time falling for each other  after their wedding coz gopi had already fallen for ahem and jiger had falllen for sohal ( the girl jiger is marrying ) that could be a good story line too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree

c111

Groupbie

c111

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
For me personally I like the combo of Gopi and Ahem. I think in the long term there really could be something between the two...because he personally is not THAT cold towards her, he is just trying to get over Anita. It is kinda understandable because he was in love with her. But who knows? Tongue

perfectprincess

Goldie

perfectprincess

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I like Gopi and Ahem togather
oppsites attractHug
Ahem is not all bad-he's just controlled by his mother too much

Jigar and Rashi on the other hand are my favourite
I am sure Jigar will assist in Rashi becoming a positve character
they look too cute together
Embarrassed

XxkhushixX

XxkhushixX

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i totally love jigar he is like the heroo bless him....

but i also love Ahem i still think theres soo much to see from him...at the moment he's just being a mummy boy :( but i really think therez alot more to see from him :D Xxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top