Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ziyamalhotra

Khushi @ me we can try this out form fans bashing ecah other

atleast the words like F**k , Looser , not a man , can be stopped

it really feels so bad yaar poor TB reporter gets ineteview and what he gets all the bad word

Seriously, people need to realize that those actors put in so much hard work to entertain us, acting is their life, so it is seriously ridiculous................to see them being bashed.........I simply believe in this if you like them and have something good to say about them, then said it proudly, but if you hate them then just stay away from them, their posts, their fanclubs............and i appreciate your effort for coming up front with this proposal................hope other AR and SR fans start behaving maturely too so the chaos on this forum will be gone and we will have our normal IF back like we used to before..............
ziyamalhotra thumbnail
Khushi @ we need to try out
i have send this link to all AR and SR and Yuna AT who ever wants to join can join
butyeah we need to
i am not syaing we can but atleats we can try

it high time yaar what actors thinks yaar imagine
KSG reading
fan mails with all abuse
KW reading the same with all abuse

and forget poor reporter if goes for a interview they would say for what Gallis imagine yaar.

Just pray that OUR efforsts work Just pray
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
TM i agree with you

but at the same time i feel its a lost cause😒
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail

@ khushi i really appreciate ur effort

and one more thing even if some immature fans of both parties start such topics which can lead to bashing should not be promoted by other members at least....rather they should be asked to avoid such topics..........specially actors should never be part of such convo...i mean they are such a brilliant actors and doing so much hard works just for us and what we do..........its really bad

ziyamalhotra thumbnail
supercool3 @ we need to try
we can stop each other fan like we can just request them to stop but then if they not then it upto them
let try nothing harm

JUST A TRY AWAY.
supercool3 thumbnail

im fine with that.. we will try..

make the impossible possible as they say

guys great effort👏.. i hope this can be achieved
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: supercool3

TM i agree with you

but at the same time i feel its a lost cause😒

V- I don't see it as a lost cost bcoz now things are like out in media........people have started to realize how bad they look out there when they bash...................it is no longer restricted to members of this forum, it has gone to reporters, actors and the entire DMG team..............
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am in nothing harm in trying
chalo try karte hai
squishyhugs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm in..
I have a best friend (Afeera) who's a SR fan...lol...and we fight over the issue of who should get ridhimma... :P And we always come to conclusion that we don't care who ridhimma is with because she's a loser...Sid and Armaan are the cool ppl of the show, and ridhimma has ruined both of their lives...we both agree on this just to stop the fight :P...but then again we have our favorites...but we try to cooperate and put things nicely...it works...so why shouldn't this forum work out to be the same...all we need is a little cooperation between the two!!!
And then again trying won't harm anyone :)

LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NOPE WE WANT OUR AR BACK! but we do love KW!