Page 1 of 1

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I have to say a alot  on Koki dragon today..LOL

will edit with it later.. have to complete the update first Cry

edited*

Kokila for the first time looked concerned abt Gopi genuninely whn Gopi came out of Kinjal's room, she was shaken and Kokila felt something was wrong with herTongue. I liked when told Kinjal that she better like Gopi or else she would be married and sent to her in laws LOL. To be she looked more like a normal person today except for the fact that she went and asked Gopi if she called Aham LOL she was herself there, I think she knew it was panna whn she saw Gopi holding panna's hand still she warned her not to do such things again Silly. She sure looked pleased when Rashi suggested that Sonal should have Jigar's name too in the henna, I was surprised to see yet another expression of her..LOL She sure is a lady who speaks her expressions and we get the feeling too ...that sure is done by good actors and she is a convincing actor for sure Clap. I am looking forward to more of Koki after marriage and her expressions on cute moments of GohemEmbarrassed

Edited by -sparkle- - 29 May 2010 at 2:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..anisha..sakshi1prikiashirosse12cimba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kokila-Today" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sparkle-

I have to say a alot  on Koki dragon today..LOL

will edit with it later.. have to complete the update first Cry

u bet....  LOL   i have alot to say for kinjal too Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
edited ashi and yeah Kinjal was evil today, she sure was hurt to loose her boy friend tho and she blurt out abt Anita and Aham to Gopi...I was wondering why in the world would both brother sister fall for brother sisterLOL

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
even though Kroki is against Gopi Aham romance, which i hate it Angry LOL  at the same time, she will make sure no one dares to speak ill abt her bahu Embarrassed   ...  remem, when Kinjal said will Gopi be able to adjust with Aham's life style, as Aham should not feel ashamed abt having Gopi is wife then Kroki has told right on her face ki ghar ki Bahu are not for decorations or a trophy to feel proud abt....    At that time I love Krocki for answering Kinjal back EmbarrassedLOL  .....     Kroki does want to rule over Aham Gopi but she doesn't like if someone else try to rule over them LOL  ....   so in a way Kroki is nice for Gopi from saving other ill talks  Embarrassed.....  I dont mind if Kroki rules over Gopi Aham, as long as she lets her beloved son Aham to get close to her Bahu Gopi Embarrassed  .....  

I think Anita's brother played very well.....  He made his sister's bf's sister his gf so in future he n his sister are on safe zone LOLLOL ....  the way he is shows, it looks like he only wants to be Kinjal cuz his lovely sister Anita loves Aham, otherwise he has no interest in Kinjal   ConfusedOuchShockedLOL.....   he surely can ruin Kinjal's life, by the photos he send over n they are pretty much censored Ouch ....    if Kroki gets her hand over those pics, Kinjal is dead surely Ouch....   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anaya-

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
p.s. - I loved Aham today when he told Gopi, lao mai nikal deta hu Embarrassed.....  but Gopi was beyond hurt by learning Aham loves someone else Ouch  and she blurts out saying she was at Wrong Place at Wrong Time OuchUnhappyCry  ....      I hope Aham makes it clear to her saying, even though I had past, but my present and future are with you Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..anisha..-Anaya-

Anchal92

Anchal92

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
reserved

..anisha..

..anisha..

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prikiashi

I hope Aham makes it clear to her saying, even though I had past, but my present and future are with you Ermm

i hope he does that....Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top