BHPH Showcasing Marriage material - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Adil112

Goldie

Adil112

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
'Baat Humari Pakki Hai' ' showcasing marriage material

New Delhi It is said, 'Marriages are made in heaven' but we still do everything in our power to fix matches on earth. SONY Entertainment Television presents its new show 'Baat Humari Pakki Hai' which explores this dichotomy in our belief.

The show explores all which a family does in terms of preparation so that a girl becomes the perfect marriage material and what role destiny plays in making an alliance happen. The show premieres on the channel on May 31, 2010 at 8.30pm. Produced by DJ Creative Unit, 'Baat Humari Pakki Hai', is a light hearted social drama focusing on the concept of marriage. Set against the backdrop of small hill station, Mussorie and it narrates the story of an orphan Saachi who lives with her uncle and aunt. Saachi's marriage is the top agenda for the family. Right from her childhood to her growing up years Saachi is groomed by her mami and nani to be a good house wife. No stone is left unturned to make her the best possible wife a man could dream of having. 'Baat Humari Pakki Hai' is a social drama, but it will not be a tear jerker. Every woman who has gone through the process of match making or is going through it will relate to the angst of Saachi.

Ajay Bhalwankar, Programming Head, Sony Entertainment Television said, "Baat Humari Pakki Hai' is a story rooted in reality. The story is about marriage and the role destiny plays in marriage. The show is an upbeat social drama which is relatable. The storyline is crisp and appealing. The biggest USP of this show is its dialogue, which is very hard hitting and realistic".

undefined

undefined

Edited by Adil112 - 29 May 2010 at 11:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Navi_44-Aicha-aesailive2laugh-bhootni--Aysha-nehara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHPH Showcasing Marriage material - Article" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
^ Thanks alott!
Looks like a very sweet show. And shes an orphan?? Ohhh...

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article

mani1947

mani1947

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I don't get time to follow things regularly.
I hardly watch soap operas. I like to watch comedy shows and music and dance shows. I watched this show just out of curiosity. After watching last 2 episodes, especially yesterday's episode made me very furious.
 I am trying to understand the message of the show to the public. I think there are still many people who will not see anything wrong in it. So, I think each episode should be followed with some constructive discussion to help people realize that it is wrong to treat a girl as a commodity. I think media can play a big role in community awareness and participation in eradicating such problems.

Thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top