The Vampire Diaries

Book Biters: without LJS TVD doesn't exist (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 57

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
ooh, yes we do! haha.

oohh, I think I may watch it. Harshad's character seems sorta Prem-ish, atleast. boss!Prem-ish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Book Biters: without LJS TVD doesn't exist (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Dhradz? It works, I think, LMAO.
I may be iffy atm, but I know I will do it too, most likely.

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Back on topic, love how far have you gotten on the episodes, now? Still busy?
i just noticed this the bold part:

Originally posted by Anhdara13

I've got loads to say on what they're doing to SE in the books. :(

Sad smiley face? Oh no! What is it? Was it because of SS?

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
SIXMOREEPISODES! GUESSWHATI'MDOINGALLDAYTODAY?!

sad face 'cos of SS. I'm sorry but I cannot stomach E making out with D and still calling S her soulmate 'the other half of her being' or whatever bs she spouts. if she loves him, truly madly deeply like she claims, then she won't make out with his brother no matter what connection she feels for him. she cannot be equal parts in love with both of them if one is her soulmate. she can be equal parts in love with them if she doesn't go around claiming that S is her everything and the other half of her and whatev. that just irks me. I mean, okay, hot bf, bf's hot brother, attraction all around - hormonal teenagers/teenvamps at work. I can stomach that. but her claiming one as her heart and making out (and who knows what else 'that night in the motel') with the other? make up your mind already woman!

I curbed my urge to go into a fullblown rant. yes, that is me stopping myself. I may just write that rant on my LJ soon. I'll post a link when I do, so people won't get offended. haha.

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
^ Thank you! RESERVED for my long response to that!
SWEEEET go for it, I can't wait to chat with you about them! *smiles like a kid getting ice-cream from the ice-cream truck*

I wanted to say that so bad, but I was afraid for some E or DE fan getting mad at me because it might have seen offensive to them or that i'm hating on E because I like DE. but I felt the same. I got so aggravted everytime she ran of Damon. You say you love someone that highly and run off with their brother no matter how hot he is. You can run off and love him but don't say your soulmate is Stefan than, please. It puts bad names to Stefan's love. Which is pure, selfless, unconditional. He doesn't look at any girl in that matter because he's really feels she is his one and only, his true soulmate. Speaking of which, I know you expect her to chose him in the end too right? But do you think we'll still get heavy DE in the last book? Because you know she'll be there with him. To help him, I know DB are supposed to be closer and realize there love, but she also said Bonnie will have to choose between Matt and him. So when BM are going on, will she have DE there? I totally don't know, but if she want the triangle to be intense you know she will.

I want to rant full blown too. If not in LJ, girl PM me. I'll be with you. We can literally write novels there and no one will be offended.

Edited by dhruvi. - 22 June 2010 at 1:16pm

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
haha. I don't wanna offend anyone (so any silent readers of this, please be aware of that) I'm just stating my thoughts on the matter. no one has to agree with me (though it's awesome that you do) and I'd appreciate a healthy discussion with those who oppose my view. I think it'd rather be fun having a, well argument? as long as no bashing of ANY couple is involved, I'd be alright with it!

and Dhruvi (I need to shorten your name, I'm calling you D from now on. :P) I think there will be focus on DE, so that Elena can make her choice (which I really hope is S) LJS did say the choice would be shocking though, so there is speculation that she may go down the route that D/E/S will live happily together - if she does I will not be happy. I mean, K wanted that and D/S didn't agree - what makes E so special that they do? at least, if it happens, that'll be my thoughts. haha.

I really want BM moments and D getting jealous, and not knowing why, and not having an advantage over M physically or Powers-wise. and I don't mind D/M bonding (like we had a little in Dark Reunion.)

the rant will come soon. it will, just gimme some time. haha.

-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Agreed on the first statement/paragraph.

Sure, I think I'm the only D around here anyways... and oh! It was going to be shocking? Hmmm... maybe a trio ending and B die then? Gosh! I hope not.  I don't think I'll be able to read the ending then. As retarted as this sounds, I'm going to make sure DB is a deff endgame before I buy the book, otherwise, off to the library, LMAO. Because no way am I going to not read it.

Nah but I agree on those points and I do want M/B for the sake of Damon's jealously only--not for MB ending. Hahaha I love Damon/Mutt interactions, crack me up.

Sure, take your time love.

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
that's what I read. and if it is, than it's a good thing I borrow that particular series from the library. I only have the first four.

D/M are almost as epic as Damon/Alaric. XD

-dhruvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.