The Vampire Diaries

Book Biters: without LJS TVD doesn't exist (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 57

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I'll do them in the forums, and have opinions and comments elsewhere in the threads. xD something along those lines anyways. I was supposed to watch and episode but I got distracted. damn. haha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Book Biters: without LJS TVD doesn't exist (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Do it, you're comments are the most fun to read xD

Edited by Ambrosia - 27 June 2010 at 12:45pm

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Yeah um what happened to Meredith?? Elena-Bonnie-Meredith were like threesomes but Caroline took Meredith place in the show! Why?? I like they are changing the show's plotline from the story but Meredith was like a great character and also very important!! She took care of Bonnie because Bonnie was suppose to be the cute, angelic, cherub and emotional friend while Meredith was the exact opposite!! LOL.

Love,
~Jot~

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
IDK. At first I was mad, because she was my fave at times (when she took care of Bonnie). IDK why they made it E/B/C but I like this trio too. Bonnie is part Mere if you've noticed in the show.

I wanted her so bad because we have Alaric. But this Alaric is diff and now having Mere appear sounds weird. IDK if they play her entry and character right, I would like it, we'll see.

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum from you there Dhruvi. I wasn't (still am not) the biggest Mere fan. She irked me a little, like, she babied Bonnie tremendously. Almost always seemed condescending towards her. And Bonnie's my fave character so yeah. haha. She grew on me a little later, with Bonnie being stronger, and her accepting that - but if they bring her in, I don't want Bonnie to be made to be weak. I don't mind them having a good bond, but not where one is constantly saving the other. I'd rather a bond between all four girls - and no Caroline going psycho please. Psycho!Caro in the books is all good (she creeps me out!) but I love the Caro in the show. I'd cry if they mangled her character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
No I'm with you there Radz. Girl, you know I love Bonnie the most, even more than Damon. As for Mer, I don't want her to enter because of that (making Bonnie weak--I like this new fierce, unstopable, powerful "little" witch)  and I've heard if she did, she'd make her fall for Damon. & you know Mere is the only one who didn't really fall for his charms. And of course my biggest thing was, Caro. Because I love this one! I don't want a pyscho and it worries me that she's in the hospital atm. Because what if the doctor announces her
being pyscho now and they bring in Mer. I just dont' want that. If they bring her in make them a quad, I'd love to see that.

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
we should find a way to suggest this (and the Ty/Mer angle, wellwritten) to JP - and I've been meaning to ask, which show is your avi from?

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
We should! You know me and you got this! We need a name for our Duo-selves. xD

The avis is from Harshu's new show: Tere Liye. I don't know if I'll watch or not. I mean Meet was my OTP but I did love PH too. I'll see.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.