The Vampire Diaries

Book Biters: without LJS TVD doesn't exist (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 57

Page 1
Page   of 57
Page 3 Page 57

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
okay, Minka is an alright Meredith, but I kinda pictured someone more like maybe Summer Glau or a younger Eliza Dushku for that role. Someone tough, you know?

and I agree - the way they portrayed S/E in the show was nowhere near as epic as in the books. I think the breakdown would be something like follows, actually -

2: Katherine - she's already in Mystic, so I think she'd now be playing around with the brothers and Elena and Elena's friends. Plus, the beginnings of Tyler's werewolf storyline. Hopefully they don't have him going all evil - maybe show hints of him having moments where he's all dark (a la Sam Winchester in Supernatural) but not all out evil. Plus, maybe intro of Klaus.

3: Klaus and OldOnes storyline - it'd be an interesting concept to see played out on screen, especially if they follow the books, with Elena and all.

4: Kitsune

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Book Biters: without LJS TVD doesn't exist (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
yes it would hun, if they were following the book story.

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Oh that deff makes more sense.
& you're rgith Salz, if they follow the book that is.
Which I really hope they do!

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Oh that deff makes more sense.
& you're rgith Salz, if they follow the book that is.
Which I really hope they do!

hey hun i posted a new article under spoilers and under ian/damon thread about season  2..
some of you questions might be answered

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST; bad choice of discussion, sorry.Embarrassed

Edited by dhruvi. - 09 June 2010 at 1:20pm

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
okay, I read through the thing.

I'll be back with indepth comments after I finish the season!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Radz and whoever already read the post on the LJ: sorry guys. It was bad judgement to post that here. It was wrong to do so, when I knew everyone here loves both books and show and have no problem with either. It was only going to cause bad emotions to everyone. I was wrong to do that, so I apologize. Won't happen again! But we still need this thread to be active, so I'm back with another discussion. This is a good one IMO :D

NOVEL: MIDNIGHT. If you have not read uptil Shadow Souls, I encourage you to read them before continuing with this discussion as there are major spoilers on this last Return triology novel.

A major character will be killed before the end of Midnight; who do you think that character will be and what are you reasons behind this theory?
    Meredith's secret...she may not be just a human. What do you think she is? Any reason why you think she's a [insertyourchoiceofcreaturehere].
    A Shocking Return. Who has returned? Any what or who have they come back for?

Edited by dhruvi. - 09 June 2010 at 1:33pm

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
oohh, weren't there more questions to be answered?

like, just who (and what) is Sage?
who killed someone (and why, under what circumstances)?

I'll be back soon to give my answers to this, got some work to finish up first!

-dhruvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.