Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
SR post but RESPECTFUL AR fans welcome!
Some people might not know what respect means, or might have other definitions of respect, so I will explain it.
1. You do not think only you are right and everyone else is wrong.
2. Even if you highly disagree with someone you give them the chance to share their opinion instead being rude and shoving your opinion down their throat.
3. You respect that the post is about SR and keep the discussions about them and not bring AR or any other character.

Usually there are two types of relationship. One where usually one person carries the heavier loads. It's not really a bad thing and lot of times the relationship can be successful. But there are times when the person who has worked harder for the relationship gets tired.

Then there is the other where the two people are on equal grounds. Their bad traits are balanced out, their good traits are balanced out. and THAT IS SIDDHIMA!!

Siddhant and Riddhima can be cruel and ruthless, but they can be nice and understanding. They are both arrogant yet Sid puts Riddhima before himself and Rid puts Sid before herself. They are each other's protector. They are each others healer, in less magical term they are each other's doctor. I have seen fans joke around how Sid is a kid and Rid is like a Ma. WELL THAT IS GREAT!!! A wife has to play many different roles and mother is definitely one of them. There has been many times where Rid has acted very immature and she was stubborn. At that time it was Sid who took the parent role and put an end to her foolishness.

The awesome (super awesome) thing about Siddhima is they completely balance each other out COMPLETELY!!!! If Rid threw black paint on Sid's face then Sid grabbed Rid's hair, If Rid made fun of Sid in one song then Sid also did the same. If Rid got mad at Sid, then two weeks later Sid did the same. It's a great thing. In relationships like these both people stay grounded (together) One knows that he or she can not mess with the other without consequences. Rid will never take Sid for granted and she will work hard to keep him. Sid will never take Rid for granted and she will work hard to keep him.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 29 May 2010 at 2:25pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*drkhalidpandav10books4evershogun902ruba90juisachown001shubabegumsaumya{roka}nohaparishimaDilushaSATHYA88LuV_MiLeScelestaeFairyTale-NaimaMuasamSept16thekthatigermabelkoolaries4Mahamka7eelaShilpa.Agarwalkiran255EmAshluvkasuShiningStar18ANfan1000AnnaNAshley...Noorya...malluangelStarshineHuesMrsNealCaffreylil_desi_goddesuppaasprincess1-Anaya-minuu.SidraLeenasmgssdtvgojan-alimabi-nyctophiliasajni786nisha80norzarLennieshanti05nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sid and Rid balance each other out PERFECTLY" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruba90

Groupbie

ruba90

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
kya bat kahi !!!!!! wah wah!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Well said

These two do balance each other

They have seen different sides to each other and have been on the same wavelength in whatever emotions they feel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaStarshineHues

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
hi

amazing post, nicely put

and agree with you siddhima balance put each other perfectly

siddhima are made for each other

norzar

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
That is so true. Both of them are arrogant, stubborn, pig-headed and shorttempered, but they know when to take a step back and chill when the other one's craziness is in full flow LOL. No, seriously, they balance each other out perfectly, and somehow, they seem to know instinctively what the other one needs and they play that role accordingly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16thnyctophiliashanti05

punjabi524

punjabi524

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Well said. Riddhima is like a ma to Sid because shes is the only one in the relationship that knows how to act like a mature adult. Not a selfish little boy. Plus she is older than Sid.

No offense. IM JUST STATING MY OPINION. SORRY IF i HURT YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE i HAD NO INTENTION TO DO SO!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simranlovesksg

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16thcelestaeSATHYA88Shilpa.Agarwalka7eelassdtvgojan

celestae

Goldie

celestae

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Completely agree with your post..... Siddhima is equally balanced..... They give tit for tat.... Sid/ Ridz also won't let the other(Ridz/Sid) take him/her for granted.... They always make their presence known to each other......Both of them are strong characters also.....  On the outside they might seem as opinionated, stubborn, arrogant, sometimes rude persons..... But at the same time both Sid and Ridz are also caring, affectionate, soft, down-to earth people who cares a lot about their family and their friends.......

The best part I like about Siddhima's relationship is that they are capable of bringing out the best and worst in each other..... Only the persons who are connected to each other deeply is able to bring about this kind of behavior..... I think this indirectly portrays Siddhima's comfort level with each other... But this connection is on another plane that may not be visible to the eye..... But you can still sense it between them......

When people usually speak about common likes and dislikes, most of them actually think of the food they like, or the kind of music/movies/ books, or the kind of things that they do in their free time ( like indoor/outdoor activities)...... If their taste differs then the judgment is that there is nothing common between them..... 

That is not always true..... Here in the case of Siddhima their tastes are indeed different; but their family and moral values, the way they care about the welfare of their friends, they way they always ( well most of the time) put the other person's happiness before their own.... They also want everyone around them to be happy and are also ready to help their friends in any way they can when they sense that their friend's are in trouble...Their friends don't even need to ask Sid/Rids for their help.... -  I find these things common in both of them..... Infact they also share same fear - the fear of rejection by their loved one ; and this is also their most deepest fear......

Perfangel, the last part of my reply may not be strictly relating to your topic.... But it just came to my mind while I was replying to your post.....So I thought of writing that bit also... But I am really Sorry if I broke any rules.... I can edit it if you want me to.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88ka7eela

Post Reply New Post

Go to top