kaleidoscope thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Kashish-Sujal to wed!

After a year of will Kashish Sinha (Aamna Shariff) marry Sujal Grewal (Rajeev Khandelwal) or won't she in Balaji's romantic soap Kahiin To Hoga, the news is out. Yes, she will marry him — finally — on October 7.

Before leaving for Switzerland for the shoot of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, producer Ekta Kapoor reveals that the news is correct.

"Kashish and Sujal are getting married. Their marriage celebrations begin from September 27 and will go on for a week."

The couple were supposed to have married on September 7, but Shariff contracted jaundice so the on-screen marriage had to be postponed by a month. Shariff and Khandelwal are also supposed to an off-screen couple too.
Source:midday

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SO ITS FINALLY CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

kaleidoscope thumbnail

seems so?🤢

whar did they meant with the lasr sentence of the article? As usual it makes me more confused😕

kesha thumbnail
i guess they mean that they r going out, but not married in real life too
Princess 2004 thumbnail

hey choc can u tell me from where u get all these news plz if u can thanks

kaleidoscope thumbnail

well this one is from midday (i forget the website add. ..........sorry)

Hard Rock thumbnail

SAME HERE

tangy_girl thumbnail
YEAH  I ALSO READ IN A INTERVIEW OF SUJAL HE JUST NOTHING IS THERE B/W THE BOTH OF THEM
Hard Rock thumbnail

TERE MUH ME GHEE SHAKAR.

bubbles thumbnail
hey, sujal is quite good looking, but i think kahin to hoga is not all that good, i think it gets dragged toooooo much. I don't live in india, and over here piyush  hasn't even died! Some soaps in uk and us, you are able to download, is there anything of that sort for indian soaps? (by any chance if there is, could u tell me)