Nadhaswaram 31 May-4 Jun Updates Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Shreenithi for the update.

This traingle Gopi-Maha-Pandi - I have a feeling Gopi might give up for Pandi.

It was so funny when Gopi walked avoiding Malar.

The Josiyar is Sokku - bad bad bad

Now Nondha Gopi Noodles aayittaru.

Edited by migan - 02 June 2010 at 12:03pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram 31 May-4 Jun Updates Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thanks for super updates.... mayil too much... that josiyar too much. bad person, hope his son will tell the truth. i dont think gopi loves maha, he likes maha but love malar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shree & migan.

Shree super opening song ma. Sema name , enna alliteration...pee pee brother's pp [ pancha pandavigal] . Thirumuruganukku 5 pengalna romba pidikkum pola irukku...metti oliyilum 5 pengaL , ingeyum 5.
Thiru singing  anjuthan enakku pidicha numberu.

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates shree and migan
I've just started watching this serial recently, and I've managed to catch up on the past episodes. Though I don't know how long a feminist like me is going to last watching a character like this chitthappa getting away with treating his daughters like that!
I really like Gopi and his father. I hope Gopi ends up with Malar.

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan .. Maha vaayila enna kozhukattaiyaa .. thiruvaai malarnthu solla vendiyathu thaane , naan thaan gobi aththaan kku phone panni vara sonnen nu .. Poor gobi .. Mayil didn't even give a chance for gobi to open his mouth , appuram enga maha meeting pathi solvaan ...

_SK_

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
thanks for super updates, roja.  maha seems so bold.  she willing to meet gopi and tell her love..then to her mummy. why this advice Pancha paandavigal brother only goes to gopi? how come everyone forget pandi.
pandi's face   shine like Fluorescent Bulbs , when his mum said 'ingeyum oru mappillai.."

_SK_

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka .. hmm , So Deiva too wants to get Maha as her DIL .. Ponnukkaga pangalinga katti purandu sandai podama iruntha sari ..

_SK_

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Thank you roja akka for the kalakkal update ClapClapClap

Peacock Chithappu... see how good Gopi is... he is asking you for permission.. does your uthama puthiran ever ask you for permimssion?????  Romabha thaan aal aalukku yerkanave nonda gopiya innum nogadikuraanga, panja paadavigalai saatu kaamichu.  I really hope this PC comes to know of all the vandavaalangal this Pandi payal is doing behind his back... appo oraikkum..

Maha.. you are bold thaan.. but intha vayasilah unnaku ithellam thevayaama?  I feel this is going to create family problems.... and now that Mahesh and payyan jaathagam poruthan nnu sonna Josiyar shokku aasai nirai vera poguthu grr....

Pandi and podiya.. don't do anything .. you two will escape while Gopi chichufies..

Ippo enna aatom poda porarro PC at the police station?

_SK_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top