Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

greatsaleen

greatsaleen

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I have known friends and cousins who are born and raised in the US and go to villages and have a complete blast. Of course they don't have to perform the tasks but besides that - they don't have too much difficulty fitting in culturally because essentially at home we are raised as Indians. What country are these girls coming from? They behaved like aliens in the first couple of episodes.

Luckily today's episode, they seemed a bit toned down.

FYI - they wore atrocious clothes even for a small town - absolutely unthinkable for a village! Besides as actors, they get an opportunity to portray characters from all walks of life, I am surprised they are made to behave like such imbeciles about their own culture!

"when in rome, do as romans do"

On the other hand, those Sarpanch dudes could have been nicer/politer.

There are a lot of loopholes in this show. I am sure there is a serious "scripted" element to it!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya90dormantdreamsRainbowWarriorchimuli2875* Unnati *pinkisluv91Meena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreign Culture !" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
the show is scripted for sure....i've already found two loopholes as of now

firstly Billa is missing after first episode

secondly monica and sabhavna house had two bhainse....one was fully black and the second one was brown and white...last episode both the bhainse were black

sarpanch dude's speech in the first episode looked as if he had by hearted the whole thing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenRainbowWarriorchimuli

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Ya right...they behave as if ye alien hai...LOL
but we all know tht this show is scripted for sure..n for the masala element they had to behave like tht n also..kapde waise nahi pehnengi toh baval kaise machega n all....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

secondly monica and sabhavna house had two bhainse....one was fully black and the second one was brown and white...last episode both the bhainse were black

sarpanch dude's speech in the first episode looked as if he had by hearted the whole thing

Bhaiso ko dekhna band karo..wo sharma jayengiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleen2875

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

Wacko  waah .....kya blooper hai LOL..kis kis par line maroge .....bechari bhainso ko toh chod do LOL

Edited by Bugger - 29 May 2010 at 8:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya90RainbowWarriorchimuli2875Meena1

greatsaleen

greatsaleen

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
you all are hilarious ROFL

RainbowWarrior

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Agree! I don't know why some of them act like this is so hard to fit in or whatever. Kashmera kept saying "im an actor" over and over. She acts like she's some princess Dead It's annoying how arrogant she is sometimes! Oh well, some are quite open to the experience though Smile

RainbowWarrior

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya90adiroykapurIncognit0AnotherMiracleBugger

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.