Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Hi guys! Have you noticed Khank's new look after marriage? She looks quite stunning and gorgeous!Tongue Her dressing sense has made her mind-blowing. Her new make-up style is also wow! Her whole get-up have made her more beautiful than previous.Hug

The topic will be uncompleted if I won't talk about her new hair color. Absolutely she looks more stunning in the new hair color.Day Dreaming

Seeing Khanak's new getup, I was totally surprised and dumb for a few minutes.Star Now there is no difference between a city girl and her.

What say guys?Wink

And now talking about Shantnu now. He hasn't impressed seeing her new look even for a few minutes!

Tongue to Shaan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterAbrayIndigoBluesChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khanak's gorgeous look after marriage" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
22 views but no comments.ConfusedCry

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged

agree with u farzana , the gal was so simple and stunning ........ simple makeup and i loved small partition of her hair ...... nothing easily noticable yet that gave the gal new look , decent makeup .............

ur expecting tooo much from shan , the dude juat had been talking to his ex wouldbe, how can we expect this from shan ?? gfive him time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

agree with u farzana , the gal was so simple and stunning ........ simple makeup and i loved small partition of her hair ...... nothing easily noticable yet that gave the gal new look , decent makeup .............

ur expecting tooo much from shan , the dude juat had been talking to his ex wouldbe, how can we expect this from shan ?? gfive him time
I agree you. Time to lagega hi na?Wink

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
time laga tho laga, they show it rbo style

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
^^ Yupp. I also think so.Smile 

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
yup she was looking great

Damzl

Damzl

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Thumbs Upyea she looked nice!!...her hair looks especially nice..the hairstyle  suits her!!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top