Thendral

thendral may 31-june 4 Updates page 1 & discussions (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
thank u tamizhan and srima for the updates....
new characters introduced.......hope it does not take a different track from the original story.....what is dir upto ??????
hope it does not disturb the main story.........and again the new guy hopefully does not come behind thulasi as vel did?????

good timely thinking by tamizh......lets see if his mission is successful??????

Edited by subbali - 05 June 2010 at 9:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiasrimapuviniQuelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thendral may 31-june 4 Updates page 1 & discussions (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Thanks srima and Thamizhan for the updates!

I agree with you subbali about TA's timely thinking, hope he finds himself Murugesan and solves the bank problem without Charu's help.Otherwise he has to accept money from Charu and thisis  against his principles.

I do not like the new characters, hope they have to do sth with the main story. Maybe the boss of this rowdy Kumbal is going to save Mohan and bring him home and or he would take him with him and make a rowdy out of him. If he brings him home he could see Thulasi and ask her, this time it would be Mohan who would try to sell her with his mother's help. I hate that.....hope it is not meant in that way...

Good guess Thamizhan that it could be Sundari's house.... but then it means that she is remarried to that doctor. I do not know which suspense the director has there.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRuby-86shubbaVani19

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Maybe the boss of this rowdy Kumbal is going to save Mohan and bring him home and or he would take him with him and make a rowdy out of him. If he brings him home he could see Thulasi and ask her, this time it would be Mohan who would try to sell her with his mother's help. I hate that.....hope it is not meant in that way...

it would be the same story line again..................it would be boring.....
vaal pochu kathi vantha kathai mathiri irukum............vel poitu new villian for the same thing.........thulasi.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
@subbali

I know it would be the same story repeated again.... everything is possible here in this serial.
Maybe it could be the last hunt after Thulasi and in that hunt T&T could get married.Only my guess.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiashubba

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
who is sundari? Sorry i started watching this serial midway that is why i was wondering who Sundari is.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@krishfan
Tripurasundarai is the new boss (bank manager) of Thamizh. She was transfered from somewhere else to TA's bank. She seems to be strict and hated among her staff.We guess her to be Thulasi's mother who ran away.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystia

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks srima nd thamizhan for updates... Cant wait for today's epi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJay

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for answering my question. i had a feeling that she had to be related to thulasi in some way. I first thought that she might be vel's first wife but then they said how she died. So maybe she could be Muthu's wife, a possibility.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top