Thendral

thendral may 31-june 4 Updates page 1 & discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Wow what an episode... I jus loved their eye locking scene.. TA totally melted nd fallen in love completely when he saw her in bank.. When they were walking towards his place, everyone must watch his expression Embarrassed its really funny when MM was watching them.. I can say Its a best serial i ever seen:-)

Edited by puvini - 02 June 2010 at 10:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thendral may 31-june 4 Updates page 1 & discussions (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal for the update.
Yesterday ore nokia nokia Wink episode. KaNNum kaNNum koLLai adithadhil TA vaai poi solla thodangiduthu.
Will TA's mom accept tulasi as her DIL? Remote chance. Tulasiku from the frying pan to the fire situation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvini

Wow what an episode... I jus loved their eye locking scene.. TA totally melted nd fallen in love completely when he saw her in bank.. When they were walking towards his place, everyone must watch his expression Embarrassed its really funny when MM was watching them.. I can say Its a best serial i ever seen:-)
Superb scene.  I loved it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivapuvini

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

[QUOTE=subbali]Anand .....nee villan a ila comedian a ila yaaru pa nee intha serial la.........last scene was very comedy.....lol

LOLLOLLOL 

Edited by vicneshwary - 02 June 2010 at 11:29pm

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.

Thamizh should now go and tell Charu that he's in love with Thulasi and I think she'll understand. Otherwise, he's playing with both Charu and Thulasi .. not good!

Paatti - Pav scene was good .. when paatti said naan thaan Thulasi.. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivabrinny_gVani19Quelle-Belle

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Paatti - Pav scene was good .. when paatti said naan thaan Thulasi.. ROFL

Naan thaan Thulasi Ooda Patti ----- ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal!

Nice episode yesterday. I liked the whole episode with romance and fun at the last scene.
Deepak was looking very handsome in that episode and acted well in the romantic scenes.
Paati and Pavi were good too...the guy with the letter too. It is irritating to see Anandh saying she is his lover. I do not how he took a conclusion like that. They met once in police station and then once in her house. That was but he keeps saying she loves him. I do not remember her saying something like that to him. Anandh is going to take revenge on Thamizh and would i guess first he would be very nice to Thamizh by saying that he misunderstood Thulasi but he would silently take revenge.Anandh is not a nice guy at all. Already in the beginning i think he cheated Thamizh..Anandh would do everything to make the marriage between Thamizh and Charu to happen...hope that he ends marrying Charu for her money.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRuby-86TheivaOLGNESshubbaVani19

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Thank you gudgal for the quick update.

Seems Thendral has won lot of fans for the romantic scenes.
I agree yesterdays epi was really good and romantic. But i somehow could not enjoy it fully because poor Charu appeared in my mind. As she is such a nice character she does not deserve to get a hubby who does not love her a single bit. TA should tell her his love matter. I am pessimistic about T and T love. I feel they won't come together (Like my sis used to tell me it would be like in VTV film to show something different than the obvious Thamizh and Thilasi marriage). Moreover the main theme is education...the director would give importance to education than love. Thamizh would def not open his mouth to tell his mother about his love and Thulasi would get to know about TA's lie soon or later. Then she would get angry on him and when she comes to know about Charu being a rich girl she would def vittukoduppanga. I would not mind if Thamizh tells his love to Charu and if she then turns into a negative character.Villi role would suit Srividya better than this too good character.

Patti and the postman boy were sooo funny. I start liking Pavithra character. It is a nice change.
Hmm... Anandh is villain..i do not think he would change his mind after seeing Pavithra, because he is crazy about Thulasi and her beauty and he would not want to loose infront of his friends.

Oh my God i have written such a long comment. Sorry friends.

Edited by Theiva - 03 June 2010 at 3:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiakuttyponnusrimapuvinibrinny_gVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top