Thendral

thendral may 31-june 4 Updates page 1 & discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Thanks bjda and srima for the updates. We are still watching the episode where Thools comes home after registering for her course. Sadhana is really OTT with her glare and expressions. I think it is too much.

Let's see how it goes.

Hey, Ahana, let's get Thendral a new home, huh?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva~*Thamizhan*~srimapuviniVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thendral may 31-june 4 Updates page 1 & discussions (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Thank you for the updates bjda and srima.

I loved T and T's expressions on monday...were soooo cute!
Yesterday's episode was nothing than waste. If Deepa and her father are the best example for a good father and a good friend as you said Nikila...Sudha and her MIL are the example how a MIL-DIL relationship should not be...was very cheap idea from Sudha and a bad behaviour of TA's mom to talk like that to a stranger about her family member. I don't want that marriage to happen especially because of TA's mom and her stupid challenge,but ippo patha athu nadanthidum pola irukke! I want Thamizh to tell her about his love, but he won't do it. I want that her emotional blackmail backfires to her so that she can understand that it is wrong to play with other people's emotions.

Hope to see good episodes in future.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystia~*Thamizhan*~srima

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Srima
This DIL-MIL feud is really annoying. I never liked Thamizh's anni, but his mother is becoming a lot worse nowadays. She shouldn't be downgrading her daughter in law to visitors like this. As an elder, she should be the one holding out the olive branch to Sudha, not behaving like her!
Thulasi is too soft with Padma...like another Selvam-Bhagyam relationship.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srimaCarynVani19

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
wow..........many thanks to gudgal for the fast update
Hats off to the dir for such a nice episode today.....
Triple treat for T and T fans.......eye to eye seeing thaan......ayan movie la solara mathiri ......appa irukarthu kooda theriyama mathi mathi jolling thaan.........must watch cute scenes between T and T.
I think tamizh understood thulasi's love towards him may be thats why he lied.....he noted the sad face when she heard whether he is engaged??????
Lets see....
Anand .....nee villan a ila comedian a ila yaaru pa nee intha serial la.........last scene was very comedy.....lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRenita571brinny_gOLGNESVani19Caryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

Anand .....nee villan a ila comedian a ila yaaru pa nee intha serial la.........last scene was very comedy.....lol

Maybe now that he has seen Pavs, he changes his mind about Thools? LOLLOLLOL  That is why comedy?

Thanks gudgal. Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivapuvinishubbaVani19

sasy0211

sasy0211

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I really became a big fan of TA AND THULASI.Realy romantic both of them.Wish Ananth not interrupt them.Really waiting to watch the bank scene MM,TA AND THOOLS.
THENDRAL IS THE BEST SERIAL WITH GOOD STORYLINE.ALL THE ACTRESS DOING WELL.THE ARE NOT ACTING BUT REALLY LIVE AND LOVE WITH THEIR CHARACTER.
THENDRAL IS REALLY ROCK.      

Theivassmily_facepuviniVani19

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with the fact that today's episode was just a treat for the eyes.The entire bank scene was just amazing. The way he looked at her and the way she was all nervous before seeing him. The small little glances and his content when he sees her at the bank. I totally loved what he said in the beginning about the fact that there is nothing wrong in being a pondati dassan. Loved it. The whole scene just made me smile. Anand dude really u need another beating. I thought that the grandmother was really smart. That guy poor guy did not know what to do. I bet that Anand is going to cause some great problems for Thuls and TA in the future. I just loved it when they were like starring at each other not even acknowledging the fact that Muthu was right there. LOL LOL LOL. I loved that scene and the whole now u are also part of our family. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... I think that he is going to break of his engagement soon. He should if not major problems are on his way. Just hoping for another great episode tommorow. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivapuvinishubbabrinny_gVani19

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
hope lavanya does not meet pati or thulasi and tell the engagement matter........if so whole thing will spoil.......

though it was a dream for TA to ask for thulasi for him by specifying puthayal and all............his expression and dialogue delivery were too good......he proves to be a good actor.....

but he should not have lied them about his engagement....
instead he could have told them.........thualsi vel- marriage pannika eppadi accept panninalo same way i accepted this engagement for my mom without my interest nu sollirukalam.....
and that he would convince his mom to cancel the engagement  nu sollirukalam........

may be then the quality of the TA character might get even more
good,,,,,,,,,,

and anand ku inime adi vels kitenthu ila........TA kitenthu thaan.............lolClapClapClapClapClapTongueTongueTongueLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by subbali - 02 June 2010 at 9:36pm

ElystiaTheivapuviniVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top