Thendral

thendral may 31-june 4 Updates page 1 & discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thanks bjda
I really liked the scene with Deepa's dad praising his daughter. I wish all fathers of girls are like this!
Thulasi and Thamizh are sooo cute! But they will have so many problems facing them via Ananth and Charu's dad.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87~*Thamizhan*~shubbaCarynVani19Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thendral may 31-june 4 Updates page 1 & discussions (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.

I'm still hoping for something positive to happen to Deepa.Approve Her dad is so right.. they should be proud of Deepa.

Thamizh - Thulasi scene was so short but they did a great job! MM and Thulasi um bank varum pOthu Sundariyai paarkka nerya chance irrukku but director MM kku ethaavathu distraction vachchiruppaaru!Wink

Meli, you are so right about Thulasi being like a magnet.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivapuvinishubbaVani19Quelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thanks bjda!

The episode yesterday was very nice.
Thulasi's expressions were very cute when she heard TA's voice on phone and TA's expression were nice too when he heard her on the phone and when he scolded Anandh for lying about Thulasi's love towards him. I agree with you subbali he would have thought as you correctly said it.
I enjoyed Patt's teasing too.

The scene in Deepa's house was very nice. I like Deepa's father, he is the best example how a father should be and Deepa is a very good example how a true friend should be.
In this serial so many characters are there to be loved/ liked like Deepa, her father, TA, inspector, Patti and Lavanya to point out some, not like in many of the serials where viewers are in a way forced to like the heroine by showing her equal to God.

Edited by Nikila10 - 01 June 2010 at 9:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiakuttyponnuTheivaZEESXYRuby-86~*Thamizhan*~shubbapuvinibrinny_gVani19Caryn

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i feel anand is defenetily going to turn into a negative character becos
1) when TA saw anand he asked him whether he had any problems unlike his friends - anand might have doubt on this whether TA would be behind his kidnap.one more reason TA did not allow him to proceed about his kidnap and was angry and shouted at him why he lied and he should stop going behind thualsi......so these things are enough for anand to suspect TA moreover he is a policeman

2) if he comes to know about T and T love deftly he will take revenge against TA and also as he does not know who kidnapped him vel's people might use him to take revenge against TA....may be
3) he will also try to disclose engagement matter to thulasi if he knows thulasi has feelings for TA and not for him

so ithu ellam nadakanumna they can deftly drag i think......bcos if we see last 2 weeks mattum 1 day that is the wedding of T and Vel day was shown......so imagine how  they will drag the rest?????Cry

we just have to wait and see

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaTheivaZEESXY~*Thamizhan*~puvinibrinny_gVani19CarynQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@subbali:
You are a good story writer. Your thought about Anandh turning into a negative character and the reasons for it are very good and realistic too. Who knows it could happen as you have predicted here. It would be nice to watch if that happens. Kumarana vida romba nalla yosikkureenga neenga Wink

ElystiaRuby-86TheivapuvinishubbaCarynVani19

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

I LOVED YESTERDAY"S EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when Thulasi started blushing greatly when she had to call TA. TA had the best reaction like a shocked at the same time happy reaction when he found out that it was Thuls on the phone. She totally likes him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THe whole moment was ruined when stupid Anand called. He such a big baby. I mean he was complaining to them  like he was a new born who can't fend for himself. He didn't believe when TA said that Thulasi does not like him, like TA would lie to him. I just hope that Anand goes away i want more TA and Thuls scenes.

Renita571Theivakuttyponnu~*Thamizhan*~shubbaQuelle-Bellesrima

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update srima.. Totally waste epi yesterday (1.06.10)

Edited by puvini - 02 June 2010 at 2:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update, Srima. Big smile

Sudha and MIL fight thaanga mudiyella. Mohannaavathu padikkirathaavathu?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top