Thendral

thendral may 31-june 4 Updates page 1 & discussions - Page 2

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@subbali:
You are a good story writer. Your thought about Anandh turning into a negative character and the reasons for it are very good and realistic too. Who knows it could happen as you have predicted here. It would be nice to watch if that happens. Kumarana vida romba nalla yosikkureenga neenga 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I LOVED YESTERDAY"S EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when Thulasi started blushing greatly when she had to call TA. TA had the best reaction like a shocked at the same time happy reaction when he found out that it was Thuls on the phone. She totally likes him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THe whole moment was ruined when stupid Anand called. He such a big baby. I mean he was complaining to them  like he was a new born who can't fend for himself. He didn't believe when TA said that Thulasi does not like him, like TA would lie to him. I just hope that Anand goes away i want more TA and Thuls scenes.

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update srima.. Totally waste epi yesterday (1.06.10)Edited by puvini - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Srima. 😃

Sudha and MIL fight thaanga mudiyella. Mohannaavathu padikkirathaavathu?!

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda and srima for the updates. We are still watching the episode where Thools comes home after registering for her course. Sadhana is really OTT with her glare and expressions. I think it is too much.

Let's see how it goes.

Hey, Ahana, let's get Thendral a new home, huh?
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the updates bjda and srima.

I loved T and T's expressions on monday...were soooo cute!
Yesterday's episode was nothing than waste. If Deepa and her father are the best example for a good father and a good friend as you said Nikila...Sudha and her MIL are the example how a MIL-DIL relationship should not be...was very cheap idea from Sudha and a bad behaviour of TA's mom to talk like that to a stranger about her family member. I don't want that marriage to happen especially because of TA's mom and her stupid challenge,but ippo patha athu nadanthidum pola irukke! I want Thamizh to tell her about his love, but he won't do it. I want that her emotional blackmail backfires to her so that she can understand that it is wrong to play with other people's emotions.

Hope to see good episodes in future.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srima
This DIL-MIL feud is really annoying. I never liked Thamizh's anni, but his mother is becoming a lot worse nowadays. She shouldn't be downgrading her daughter in law to visitors like this. As an elder, she should be the one holding out the olive branch to Sudha, not behaving like her!
Thulasi is too soft with Padma...like another Selvam-Bhagyam relationship.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow..........many thanks to gudgal for the fast update
Hats off to the dir for such a nice episode today.....
Triple treat for T and T fans.......eye to eye seeing thaan......ayan movie la solara mathiri ......appa irukarthu kooda theriyama mathi mathi jolling thaan.........must watch cute scenes between T and T.
I think tamizh understood thulasi's love towards him may be thats why he lied.....he noted the sad face when she heard whether he is engaged??????
Lets see....
Anand .....nee villan a ila comedian a ila yaaru pa nee intha serial la.........last scene was very comedy.....lol
Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: subbali

Anand .....nee villan a ila comedian a ila yaaru pa nee intha serial la.........last scene was very comedy.....lol

Maybe now that he has seen Pavs, he changes his mind about Thools? 😆😆😆  That is why comedy?

Thanks gudgal. 👏
sasy0211 thumbnail
I really became a big fan of TA AND THULASI.Realy romantic both of them.Wish Ananth not interrupt them.Really waiting to watch the bank scene MM,TA AND THOOLS.
THENDRAL IS THE BEST SERIAL WITH GOOD STORYLINE.ALL THE ACTRESS DOING WELL.THE ARE NOT ACTING BUT REALLY LIVE AND LOVE WITH THEIR CHARACTER.
THENDRAL IS REALLY ROCK.