Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update gudgal
I agree with you Theiva, I like the romantic scene but I would have enjoyed it better if TA was not engaged to Charu at the same time!
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update gudgal.. Very well described
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Thamizhan for the picture[sque] update.
Tulasi unnudaya mudhal kanavana  padippil gavanam seluthuma. Kadhal katharikkayellam apparam paarthukkalam.
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i missed yesterday's episode but after reading the review it seems be a very cute one. Especially the Thulasi and Deepa scene, what a difference in Thulasi. So different from the the beginning of the drama. Anyone have a link as to what the theme song of thendral. I have always wanted to hear the song but neve got a chance to see it. So if anyone has the link please send it. THANKS!!!!!!!!!
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Thamizhan for the update with pictures.

The epi yesterday was very nice.Thulasiya ithu?But nice change.
Thulasi has still doubt if Thamizh loves her, after the bank scene..hmmm...
I like the friendship btw Deepa and Thulasi. It is portrayed very well.
Sudha is too much. Has Puvi taken his wife's side or is he just acting to keep his wife silent until TA's marriage is over?

@krishfan

Here is the link to the title song of Thendral:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7J1KCiQiu4&feature=related

It is a nice song sung very well by Karthick.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot. I have been wondering what the theme song was for a long time. It is really good and great job by Karthick, phenomenal singing.
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for superb update nd song link..
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww   Thamizhan  since I didn't see the Friday update till  Saturday night [ IST] I too posted the update on the 1st page.

Thanks Thamizhan
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u tamizhan and srima for the updates....
new characters introduced.......hope it does not take a different track from the original story.....what is dir upto ??????
hope it does not disturb the main story.........and again the new guy hopefully does not come behind thulasi as vel did?????

good timely thinking by tamizh......lets see if his mission is successful??????
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima and Thamizhan for the updates!

I agree with you subbali about TA's timely thinking, hope he finds himself Murugesan and solves the bank problem without Charu's help.Otherwise he has to accept money from Charu and thisis  against his principles.

I do not like the new characters, hope they have to do sth with the main story. Maybe the boss of this rowdy Kumbal is going to save Mohan and bring him home and or he would take him with him and make a rowdy out of him. If he brings him home he could see Thulasi and ask her, this time it would be Mohan who would try to sell her with his mother's help. I hate that.....hope it is not meant in that way...

Good guess Thamizhan that it could be Sundari's house.... but then it means that she is remarried to that doctor. I do not know which suspense the director has there.