thendral may 31-june 4 Updates page 1 & discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

excited to see what today's episode is going to be about. I know that anand is probably going to talk to TA about what happened but i really hope that TA tells him that Thuls does not like him. Not sure if that will happen but hope it will. Wonder what else is going to happen today.
thank u bjda for the updates......
it was a good episode yday.......

pati teasing thulasi(here mazhai kotto kottu nu kottunthu anga raining a nu kelu) and shyness and disapoointed face of thulasi tooooo good.....

TA showing his anger was the best part may be he must have thought this( dai anand thulasi unna love panra nu sonnathunaala thaane da naan
 charu va kalyanam pannika othukitten...ippo ennala thulasiya maraka mudiyala charu va nenaka mudiyala.......uuuuuuuu)'

good expressions by deepak!!!!!

the way he felt happy when thulasi called and immediately changed his expression oh what will i do now sort of expresssion..........too good........

waiting for bank scene to come.....T and T meeting!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for da update bjda.. Subbali I thought da same when TA was showing his anger.. And da phone scene wow i liked his expression when he heard its thulasi.. Deepak u r doing fantabulaous job.. Hoping for more cute TT scenes
Thanks Bjda for the lovely update. Padma still worries about her useless and selfish son? Ithu rombe too much. 😡Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
Anand is there to create problems....i think its a ego problem for him to know thulasi doesnt love him😕 I wont be surprised if he accuse TA cheating on him and trying to steal "his" thulasi...Oh my gosh...so many after poor Thulasi..she is like a magnet😲😆

Padma padma..get a life and realise your uthavakkarai son will remain uthavakkarai..no use of blaming Thulasi or anyone.

Thanks da Bjda for the update😛
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Thanks bjda
I really liked the scene with Deepa's dad praising his daughter. I wish all fathers of girls are like this!
Thulasi and Thamizh are sooo cute! But they will have so many problems facing them via Ananth and Charu's dad.

Thanks for the update.

I'm still hoping for something positive to happen to Deepa. Her dad is so right.. they should be proud of Deepa.

Thamizh - Thulasi scene was so short but they did a great job! MM and Thulasi um bank varum pOthu Sundariyai paarkka nerya chance irrukku but director MM kku ethaavathu distraction vachchiruppaaru!😉

Meli, you are so right about Thulasi being like a magnet.

Thanks bjda!

The episode yesterday was very nice.
Thulasi's expressions were very cute when she heard TA's voice on phone and TA's expression were nice too when he heard her on the phone and when he scolded Anandh for lying about Thulasi's love towards him. I agree with you subbali he would have thought as you correctly said it.
I enjoyed Patt's teasing too.

The scene in Deepa's house was very nice. I like Deepa's father, he is the best example how a father should be and Deepa is a very good example how a true friend should be.
In this serial so many characters are there to be loved/ liked like Deepa, her father, TA, inspector, Patti and Lavanya to point out some, not like in many of the serials where viewers are in a way forced to like the heroine by showing her equal to God.
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
i feel anand is defenetily going to turn into a negative character becos
1) when TA saw anand he asked him whether he had any problems unlike his friends - anand might have doubt on this whether TA would be behind his kidnap.one more reason TA did not allow him to proceed about his kidnap and was angry and shouted at him why he lied and he should stop going behind thualsi......so these things are enough for anand to suspect TA moreover he is a policeman

2) if he comes to know about T and T love deftly he will take revenge against TA and also as he does not know who kidnapped him vel's people might use him to take revenge against TA....may be
3) he will also try to disclose engagement matter to thulasi if he knows thulasi has feelings for TA and not for him

so ithu ellam nadakanumna they can deftly drag i think......bcos if we see last 2 weeks mattum 1 day that is the wedding of T and Vel day was shown......so imagine how  they will drag the rest?????😭

we just have to wait and see