Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Kya mahan ladkiyan hai...Now Anmol claims she does not how to buy veggies..and the unit of measurement "Kilogram".. Like really???Shocked Did she never go to school??? yeh sab Primary school mein sikhate hain.. LOL
Then she speaks proudly of her dumbness by announcing that she cut her fingers when she tried to cut carrots vertically Ouch. Cutting veggies does not take intelligence..but instinct is enough Tongue

Then the great Aushima...she was cooking rotis on the convex side of tavaROFL

How much more dumber they get remains to be seen LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

television9ketaki27meitzIncognit0chimuliyipeeBuggerUsman.petticoatpinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uff Sheher ki Ladkiyan" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
lolzz I agree completely Anmol was like mujhe toh samajh hi nahi araha tha vegetables..kilos me kharidte hai ya...individually...mai bargain bhi karti toh kaise...LOL...areey yaar u dun have to buy the veggies to knw tht its sold in kilos...LOL...n then she said mujhe to gajar bhi katna nahi aata tha...ROFL...lolzz right its an instinct..ki kaise kata jaye..there r no classes for gajar cutting..LOL...

Aushima was cooking rotis...on convex side...Ishita pointed it..n then said..chalo thik hai...aakhir rotiya toh ban hi jayengi..LOL...

Moreover I think Anmol is faking a lot... LOL

And also Roshni and anmol ki chudiya bhi gai pani me...lolzz....aap jab bhi in chudiyo ko pehnengi hume yad karengi...so nautanki.. Tongue LOL

Edited by chui_mui - 28 May 2010 at 11:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0yipeeBuggernamita25

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
ROFL .....Oh man!! it was howlarious .....these ladies has crossed all levels of dumbness LOL ...Aushima ...LOL ...even 5 yr old kid will know on which side of tava rotis to be cooked. Hadn't  she seen anyone making rotis? Or in her house rotis r made in kadhai??LOLLOL. She knows how to cook it but she doesent know on what u have to cook it!
Kitna phekte hai yeh log!!LOLLOL ...I dont know why they have to show themselves dumb to prove as sheher ki ladkiya!!
I was feeling bad for ishita after seeing her dumb teammatesLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meitzIncognit0chimulinamita25yipeepinkisluv91

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I  just don't  understand  what the hell  these girls are getting  by pretending to  be dunce.....thank god  Anmol  didn't  say....."I don't know what is  a  carrot.....or how it  looks like....all  that  do  is  eat  "LOLLOL
she is  one  padi  likhi  bewkoof.......doesn't  even  knows  vegetables are sold  by kilograms... itna natak achchi  baat nahin  hai  Anmol....we understand everything...........LOLLOL and  Aushima  madam......has   she never seen  anybody  making chapattis....Shocked   arrey  itni  akal  toh  sab mein  hoti  hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliyipeeBugger

rudeMRindia

IF-Rockerz

rudeMRindia

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Anmol was surely faking .....if madam doesn't know vegetables are measure in kgs...how did she measure "dus kilo ka butter floating on the paratha the other day "

aab Anmol ko sikhane ka sirf ek hi illaj hai...she should get married to Billa asap....LOL

Aushima i think she genuinely dint knw bout the concave
tava.....may be she only knows bout the professional convex tava....the one jispar rumali roti aur naan pakate hai Approve

chimuliyipeeBugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

tava.....may be she only knows bout the professional convex tava....the one jispar rumali roti aur naan pakate hai Approve

Ya right .....hotel ke kitchen mein roomali roti banati hui paida hui thi na woh LOLLOLLOL aur ab tak wahan se bechari bahar hi kahan nikli ...direct ab village aayi thats why she is oblivious to all other tawas LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliIncognit0rudeMRindiayipeenamita25

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Originally posted by -shuleen-

Ya right .....hotel ke kitchen mein roomali roti banati hui paida hui thi na woh LOLLOLLOL aur ab tak wahan se bechari bahar hi kahan nikli ...direct ab village aayi thats why she is oblivious to all other tawas LOL

ROFL

ohiorudeMRindiaBugger

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

I just don't understand what the hell these girls are getting by pretending to be dunce.....thank god Anmol didn't say....."I don't know what is a carrot.....or how it looks like....all that do is eat "LOLLOL
she is one padi likhi bewkoof.......doesn't even knows vegetables are sold by kilograms... itna natak achchi baat nahin hai Anmol....we understand everything...........LOLLOL and Aushima madam......has she never seen anybody making chapattis....Shocked arrey itni akal toh sab mein hoti hai.

yup shukar hai gajar ka nam suna hai madam ne....isey team mates ko haar ne pe sirf bartan saaf karne ke liye rakhna thaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rudeMRindia

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.