Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
@Tani Thanks! I love and miss Lost so much :( The absolute end just about killed me when they showed the close-up of Jack's eye... it was exactly like the beginning except his eye was closing :'(

@Dhruvi Haha same here :) I only watch Lost and TVD so since Lost is over and TVD is on a break I have nothing left! :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How did you get into TVD? (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
lol u guys went from TVD to Lost.....yes Im a lost fan tooo!!! it was because of Lost that i watched TVD.....i couldn't handle it when it was ending......and the end was something else all together but yes it was good seeing Boone in the last epi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi-Nayab-

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
^^ LOL, sorry about that :P Yep, it was great seeing Boone again... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

-Bee-

IF-Dazzler

-Bee-

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Got hooked basically because of my best friend. She has a wonderful habit of nagging me to watch a show that she's watching, so we can discuss (i.e. drool over the guys) together. So, as payback for watching Supernatural for me, she made me watch TVD.

Funnily enough, I don't think I was hooked from the first epi. It took a few more to get me completely in, but after that, I was addicted. I instantly fell in love with Damon, cuz he's just awesomeness personified.

@ Rachu - I also went from Lost to TVD, so I had the same reaction when I saw Ian on TVD. I kept squealing, 'It's Boone!'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13-dhruvi-Nayab-

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Well one day, my friend was reading The Vampire Diaries and it was like the first book. Another friend of hers had reccomended her the book and so she was reading it at lunch. I read like 4 sentences with her and was confused. My friend would talk constantly about The Vampires and how it was awesome and etc. I was a bit iffy on reading some other vampire books because i was on a twilight craze and was obsessed with it and so the VD storyline didn't appeal to me. Finally one day i randomly decided to read the books. And after reading them, i was hooked. Thats all it took for me to get over Twilight and so now when i think of "sparkling vampires and edward cullen" it makes me laf so hard. LOL. And then i found out that there was a show based on the books and OMG, i fell in love with it. I love the Salvatores and i am a serious fan of Delena. The books made me love them. Especially the last book of the series: Shadow Souls where Elena and Damon go to save Stefan. The two were so cute. The ending of the book had me cracking me up. SPOILER ALERT: I couldn't believe Damon had become human and he didn't know how to breathe! LOL

Love,
~Jot~

Anhdara13Raee_Salvatore

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
okay my story is that i saw Ian Somerhalder/Damon at Livejournal they were talking about how hot he makes Vampire!!!!!and i was like...dude !!god this guys is soooo adorable and he plays a Vampire...ooooo{well frankly speaking i have something for vampires...they kinda turn me onLOL]....so i went crazy over him[Well its obvious and inevitableTongue]  i become a regular at Damon_elena daily.....i basically thought they are a couple...he he...I did a lil digging and got the books read thru the first 3,i loved damon[well book damon is not so much evil] so i had no idea tht they have made damon this devilishWink in the series....lolz.but oh god the way ian gets into this character its simply a treat to watch him being this spoiled, arrogant, super cool and super gorgeous bratty vampire.[Too many adjectives??never mind..] and his banter with elena is just super cute....i just love this duo, they are awesome.......i so ship them!!Big smile
i know in the books damon finally gets togthr wid bonnie.atleast thts what i heard i havnt read the 4th book yet so maybe once i read and see how things are progressing in the series mayb i will have a better understanding of their relationship......i agree they do make a nice couple, esp Kat and Ian playing them.

Btw i didnt like stefan initially atall in the books because i was shipping DE that tym and also because i at sum level thut tht he doesnt have the strength to stand up to wrong but as the character progressed i started developing this softcorner for him, got to understand his dilemma and his pain of being in love wid a human and inspite himself fearing of the demon he has locked inside him!!
but the major reason that i started like SE was only when i saw Paul as stefan.....god he is brilliant!!i just thut omg he portrays stefan fantastically...i just love him, i know stelena relationship didnt mature as much as it was in the book but i hope we get to see that in the next season....i ship them too but on a subtler level....!

As far as Elena goes, Nina is amazing , i like show elena more, sumhow because she is not comes across more real or mayb because book elena was a lil out of this era u know!! she is a perfect cast though, i adore her character and i want her to be happy so it doesnt matter whom she settled for i am happy with her decision....bookwise.but i hope the show adds more shades to her character and relationships with other...its been doing that and hope tht continues in s2.
also she rocks as KatherineWink

Rest of the cast is super gorgeous and amazingly talented bunch of people, esp Kat and Candice....god they are diff and better versions of the bookBig smile and i love the lil addition of Jeremy-Anna[such a cute couple ..but so shortlived!!sigh.want anna back!!]...even Tyler, ricky, jenna...every1 is fantastic.

And last but not the list i thank nayab for introducing me to this forum and Salz for leading me to watch TVD Big smile

okay i know i have ranted long and bored u al to death so before anymore aggravated soul who are thinking of aiming at me with their chappals do as think i shud just shut upLOL

thanks,
love RaeeHug

Anhdara13-dhruvi

ZaYa_Premeer

IF-Dazzler

ZaYa_Premeer

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
well i havent read the book..not yet but the first time i got hooked into TVD was when i was bored, had no movies to watch so i thought why not ask my flatmate if i could borrow one of her movies.. so she gave me TVD. i remember we all watched in the kitchen and how we were all commenting on the this guy who had just walked into mystic falls high school and when they showed his face..Tongue. we were all droolin at stevanSilly and then damon showed up... and the rest i can say is history i have watched all the episodes of  TVD and am waiting for next to begin...

Anhdara13Raee_Salvatore

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I too had seen the promo's for TVD on ITV2 a few times...and then i was bored one day...i.e parents weren't at home and i didn't want to revise so i just flicked through channels to see if anything was going on tv..and nothing was! LOL! and then i checked again and then saw TVD going on..and it was like the middle of an episode in like the middle of the season and well i just started watching it and here i am now..totally hooked although i actually haven't completed the season yet!EmbarrassedLOL

I also went from Lost to TVD...although i kinda gave up on Lost like season 4!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL..i recognised Ian tho..i was like omg..thats Boon..he looks soo much hotter here in TVD! LOL!LOLLOL

Edited by Leenasmg - 22 June 2010 at 5:19am

Anhdara13Raee_Salvatore

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.