The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

How did you get into TVD? (Page 3)

c.r.y.s.t.a.l Newbie
c.r.y.s.t.a.l
c.r.y.s.t.a.l

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
to be honest i was juss feeling bored one day and decided to watch a new show online. tvd had something about it which made me want to watch it. after a couple of epis, i was hooked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
The promos of the show seemed awesome. (:

Watched right from the first episode, and got totally hooked.

-Nayab-

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@Everyone... So many different replies LOL... It's great reading them Tongue... Will definitely reply to each one individually when I get the time... Right now everything's just SillyLOL...

Originally posted by rima791

honestly speaking i haven't read the books yet...i know very bad!!!
i was told by my friend to watch the show...so i gave it a try and i liked it....i love stephen a lot esp at the beginning!!! but slowly i fell in love wtih damon!!! he's got that spunk abt him that one can't just resist...and i love his expressions...he's darn fab at that!

I had to reply to this LOL... See, for me it was the total opposite loved Ian/Damon from the start and then somewhere along the way I started liking Paul/Stefan too and now I'm in a dilemma as to who I like more LOL...

Rimsie.

-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
^ I feel you girl. I ALWAYS loved Damon. Ian is awesome. Then I started falling for Paul. So I made my decision. While in the books/show I want Damon, in real life I want me some Paul<3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003Rimsie.-Nayab-

chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I heard a lot about this new show that just came out.... so I did some research online and found out that it was based on a book series... so I got all five books and read them all in two days :P I loved the dark parts and the fact that no one was perfect in the books... and I was so so overwhelmed by the way LJ Smith had created Damon... there were so many layers to him... I really think the book Damon is much more complex than the show Damon.... though Ian does such an amazing job with the character :) So after reading the books, I decided to give the show a shot and I quickly realized that it was pretty different...  but I loved the unique touch Kev and Julie gave to the plot and well... here I am :)

Plus, I can never forget that TVD was the show that introduced me to LOST <3 I really liked Ian as Damon and I wanted to see more of his work so I decided to watch LOST and fell in love with the show <3 Even though Boone died in the first season, I had to keep watching for all the other characters (Jack, Kate, Sawyer etc :P).. so sad that it's over :'(

BTW, really interesting stories everyone! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvishivani003-Nayab-

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
^chhilit I freaking LOVE Lost...lol thanks to you I got hooked on Lost and now I cant get enough seriously....

BTW I freaking LOVE your Lost sig and I do agree...its and end of an eraUnhappy

chhilt

-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I know. I actually sat there for while the next day and was like what do I do now? Like Lost is over. I cannot wrap that thought around my head. I just couldn't. I'm so glad I have Glee and TVD. Otherwise, I watch nothing, I would die!

chhilt

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
^lol same here...I couldnt sleep on that Sunday...like literally the finale kept playing in my head..I couldnt get that music out of my head...and I was SO Happy for Glee and Modern Family and TVD finales

lol BTW to get back on topic

I actually REALLY got hooked on the show after Vicki's death...before that I liked the show but after Vicki's death I LOVED the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhilt-Nayab-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index