Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i read the books and then i saw the promotions on tv so i ws like oh my god i have to seeee it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How did you get into TVD? (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I was bored one evening so I decided to see what was on TV. The second episode of TVD had just started to air and since I'd heard about the show, I figured I might as well give it a try. I was impressed by that episode and caught the first one online a few days later. After that I started following the show regularly and haven't missed an episode since then. Boy I'm so glad that I discovered TVD, or else I would've missed out on something incredible! :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvishivani003-Nayab-

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
my friend kept bugging me to watch it n then i watch the first couple of epis just to get away from revision n next thing i know is im hooked
lol

-Nayab-

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I actually was driving my car to campus and I heard a commercial on the radio for TVD and I was like oh yeah this show's coming on (I heard about it somehwere else too) so I told my brother to record for me that night..(it was on the 2nd episode)...so I went home and watched the pilot online and watched the 2nd episode and was hooked

-Nayab-

dm_hpcrazy

dm_hpcrazy

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

THIS DUDE ATTRACTED ME :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003Tani91-Nayab-

KajenLuva

KajenLuva

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I live in London, I saw the promos a few times, and always told myself, you should check it out sometime. In fact, I researched VD and never even knew it was based on a book since 1991, and well I thought twilight, which I loved before the movies was becoming too over rated and well stephanie meyer, honestly isn't the greatest writer. I guess I was too blinded by Edward cullens glistening body to care hehe. But honestly, VD adapts to modern times without taking the whole essence of vampires away and their traditional ideology.

And also one word: Damon
his witty comments are awesome! Just love him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003-Nayab-

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
my sister bought the books during her Twilight craze. she liked them, but not as much as she adored Twilight. considering the fact that I read Twilight cos of her (and did not understand the craze, frankly) I wasn't so sure I wanted to read TVD - but she said it was darker, and she didn't like it as much.

I loved it. I literally finished the four books within like, a week or two. the first two books within a couple of days. took me awhile to get book five, but loved that too.

then I found out about the show, and that Ian was in it. gah, while first I was a bit iffy, 'cos things were diffferent, some VMs I saw on YT, and discussions I read online got me drawn in. Took me awhile to get the episodes off someone (and I'm still only eight episodes in) but I'm hooked. XD

-Nayab-

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
honestly speaking i haven't read the books yet...i know very bad!!!
i was told by my friend to watch the show...so i gave it a try and i liked it....i love stephen a lot esp at the beginning!!! but slowly i fell in love wtih damon!!! he's got that spunk abt him that one can't just resist...and i love his expressions...he's darn fab at that!

-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.