The Vampire Diaries

How did you get into TVD?

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

So this is fairly straight forward 😆... How did you get into The Vampire Diaries? What attracted  you to it?

Me? Well... The first I I saw of it was the siggy's of Ian/Damon 😆... Then I saw it being discussed in the CW Forum and then I saw the promos for it here and I was like 'Oh it's THAT show!' 😆...

I watched the Pilot just for Ian and I was like going to my sisters (they where both busy droolin' over Paul/Stefan 😆)   'Watch this really fit guys gonna come in a minute' ðŸ¤£...

Anyway enough of my embarassing story's 😆...

What's your story? 😛...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourpuss thumbnail
One word: Radz. 😆

I'm totally serious! She told me to go read the books and watch the show and go on the TVD thread in Book Talk and all. So after my exams I read a book a day, and then began watching the entire show, and, well, that was that. 😛 And that's my story! :D

Love,
Bhav (:
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

My friends, Ashoo and Triv were forcing me to watch the show.. and after months (i think), early this month actually, i watched all of the epis. And im soo glad they forced me otherwise i wasn't even planning to watch...😆 i forced my sis to watch too..and she did! and now my other friends..and they are watching too!...😆

I've heard a lot about Damon, but i fell in love more with Stefan, i guess its coz i can relate more with his character. But i love Damon too, he cracks me up..😆 well i love almost all the characters in the show.. the story.. the characters.. they kept me hooked to the show!..
as for the books, i dont really read books..i prefer watching..😆

So yea..that's how i started watching TVD.. =)

sunshinee. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read the book a long time ago. Well I only read the 4 books. And I remember being a Damon/Elena fan for the books. 🤔

Well the show, I've only watched like 2 episodes but I plan on catching up. :) 
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me, it was initially coz the siggs & avis i saw of SE & DE and i decided to watch the show. I saw the 1st epi.. i was like, okay, not bad. Damon of coz just caught my attention instantly. lol. Then i stopped watching it for a few weeks. Then i found out that my best friend too was watching it. She told me to go watch it again and gave me the site where i could watch all the epis. I got so hooked to it. Bonnie became my fav character. and i finished till epi 15, coz that was the latest episode back then.

1 week of nothing to watch, i decided to watch some fanvids of Damon-Bonnie,which why im a huge shipper of DB. Every friday i would watch it,without fail after that. From the spoilers, to the promos, to the snapshots i would search for everything throughout the week while waiting for friday to come.
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok so my little cusin came to stay over with us a while back, she's 12....and she LOVES stefan! she kept harping on about VD that it was awesome...and that stefan was so hot!!! but i never payed attention...until the epi aired....this was the epi where damon kidnaps elena....

so im naturally jus sitting with her watching it...whe i see damon...i jump up frantically pointing and screaming "BOONE!!!!" and she's like yeah thats damon...n im still like "boone!!!"

so yes....i downloaded the epis and started watching them with my sisters....solely because Boone was in it....my yungest sister used to watch lost so she was excited to see boone....and now we're all hooked and we love damon!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw Ian's promotional pictures. And I was there.
-dhruvi thumbnail
The only time I ever sit down to watch TV is Mon-Thr as a treat for finishing all my homework. At the time this show was airing, I didn't have anything to watch Thr nights. I saw the promos and I my initial thought: another Twilight. But I saw Ian there (my Boone, yes I'm a LOSTie) and I was like I'll give it a shot because of him. I'm so glad I did give it a try because even with the first epi, I was like, this is no Twilight. I watch a couple of epis, and I'm offically hooked.

Believe it or not, the first couple I fell for was Damon/Vicki. Once they killed her I didn't ship anyone, YET. Then I saw the first Damon-Bonnie interaction, and I fell in love immed. with the couple. So much so that I had to read the books for them. I was effy at first because I was the online reviews said they were very diff things. So I decided to post at the Book Talk forum asking if anyone had read it. Since maybe like one or two people had read, I decided to give them a try anyways being the book worm that I am. Soon, I too was hooked with the books. I liked them, as diff as they are from the show, I loved them equally.

I've read all the books (waiting impatiently for the last book to finish the series) and seen all the epis live (minus the finale, which I caught up sometime later online). I noticed people on this site throught were fans, and since Twilight had it's own forum I thought why not collect all the fans to ask for a TVD forum. And here we are.
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i read the books and then i saw the promotions on tv so i ws like oh my god i have to seeee it
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was bored one evening so I decided to see what was on TV. The second episode of TVD had just started to air and since I'd heard about the show, I figured I might as well give it a try. I was impressed by that episode and caught the first one online a few days later. After that I started following the show regularly and haven't missed an episode since then. Boy I'm so glad that I discovered TVD, or else I would've missed out on something incredible! :)