Dill Mill Gaye

Both of them get hurt during BB

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I know there are very little chances of getting hurt during a BB match but aah it would be so cool if both Armaan and Sid end up getting hurt at the same time. I want to see who Riddhima runs to naturally. We all have a conscience. And we think very hard before we say something or do something. But in a situation like that our response has to be so quick that we can only go where our hearts take us. I would really like to see who Rid goes to.

There was a scene like this in my most favorite drama ever. i love love love love love love the scene!! I don't want to bother anyone with a long post so here is the drama scene if anyone is interested.

In the drama a girl is married to a Prince for her family's sake. There is no love between them they actually didn't even like each other as the guy loved someone else. But the girl is so super amazing that no matter what he said she would always be by his side. She would understand him. She could see through all the mean things he would say and find the lonely boy who never had the chance to be himself as he had to be the Prince, he couldn't even marry the girl he loved because it was his duty to be the Royal prince. Then the 2nd prince arrived. (her husband's cousin) The girl and the guy become very good friends and the guy starts to fall in love with the girl. One day the two Princes were playing Polo. Both of the men run into each other with their horses and they fall and get hurt. All the royal household get worried about the Royal Princes and they all run to her husband. (since he will be the future king someday he is more important) Though the girl instantly started running toward her husband as he might be hurt she noticed the other Prince had no one to look after him. So she went by her friend's side instead of her husband's. Her husband who really doesn't love her (or at least doesn't know it) notices this and he walks away in anger, serious anger. IT IS MY FAVORITE SCENE TILL DATE!!!

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 28 May 2010 at 8:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Cookies01awarapan.nyctophiliasajni786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Both of them get hurt during BB" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
whch serial is dis??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01

Cookies01

Cookies01

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Awww...that scene sounds so cute. Embarrassed Which show is it from?

But u know, I thought the same thing when they showed the BB pre-cap...I was wondering too if they'll show Sid getting hurt or maybe both n then Riddhima running towards Sid...one more way to hammer in its SR since some are slow to accept it.
LOL

anu555

Goldie

anu555

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

it all depends on cvs now if they want to go with sr then she will run to sid if they want to go for trps then in precap they will show she will run to armaan but in actual episode it will be something differ

now a days we cant predict this cvs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01-Mayu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top