Page 1
Page   of 2

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Actually Im NOT disappointed.
I like how they changed up characters and added different elements to the show. It just makes it more interesting! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

guju_girl1-Nayab-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you disappointed? (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
NOT DISSPOINTED. For them to convert the books in the show. The changes they took were very ness. if they want the show to do good. I agree on most character changes and storyline changes as well. I look and love both things for various diff reasons. There are things in the books that come out better than the show and vise versa.

The thing that I like the most with this changes... well the changes. I like that they can shock me! I mean as good as it to know the books, I don't always want to know how things end and what happens. I really love the shockers the most. It's nice to know that I don't know everything to TVD as weird as that may sound...

But again, there are things that were in the book that I deff want to see in the show an hope they will one day (ahem: Bamon bathub).

Regardless love both.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabetguju_girl1..-Zaara-..chhilt-Nayab-

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@dhruvi.....i get what ur saying there...I suppose if you take Twilight as an example..the films r based on the books, so yes u know what is going to happen....so yes i suppose its a good thing that the VD show is based losely on the books so there is that element on surprise...

and as u said Jer isn't in the book....so im guessing nor is Vicki? or Anna? the fact that they added simply one character in the show..Jer...they had to change the storyline and everything....so yes i agree, the changes r good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Zaara-..

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Vicki is in the books. Jer and Anna are not. Instead Elena had a sister and she was not adopted either.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Zaara-..chhilt

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.