Pratigya

NEW FANFIC-Obsession Updated Ch8 pg 14 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

khushboo16

Goldie

khushboo16

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
hey just started to read ur ff man krishna is something else in this one isnt but i like u ff its something very diff and u make it very nice the way u write plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FANFIC-Obsession Updated Ch8 pg 14 (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhaanfanatic

Kyaaaa  beh, u totalyy spoilt krisna character turned him into sycho

dis Fanfic is totally BAKWAS
im sur evrybody will agree wiv me

totalyy crap!!!!!!!!!!!

Agar aap ne fanfic likna hai to storyline thoda sa change karo, aur humra krishna ko achese dilogues dedo aur maar/pitna band karlo. yeh kya sik rahi ho logo ko?

waisa bhi aapne pratigya ka role  milta hai Pratigya serial me. woh to bohut kamzoor lachaar aurat  hai, aur ek hi shakal banathe jo aapne kaha SHOCkED face.

Oh my god, is my fanfic that terrible? I know it's not in the same league as the rest, but still I was doing the best I can.

If there are more people who share the same views as you, I will stop writing this fanfic

serialmaniac

IF-Dazzler

serialmaniac

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

totalyy crap!!!!!!!!!!!

Agar aap ne fanfic likna hai to storyline thoda sa change karo, aur humra krishna ko achese dilogues dedo aur maar/pitna band karlo. yeh kya sik rahi ho logo ko?

waisa bhi aapne pratigya ka role  milta hai Pratigya serial me. woh to bohut kamzoor lachaar aurat  hai, aur ek hi shakal banathe jo aapne kaha SHOCkED face.

Oh my god, is my fanfic that terrible? I know it's not in the same league as the rest, but still I was doing the best I can.

If there are more people who share the same views as you, I will stop writing this fanfic

Its a new angle to krishna's character...........continue writing..Smile.
Not neccesary that the serial character and the one in the FF shud b d same.

@arhaanfanatic
Its the writer's point of veiw as well as his FF. He can make any character as he wants. Smile

Edited by serialmaniac - 16 June 2010 at 12:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SANARHAANaleena1

serialmaniac

IF-Dazzler

serialmaniac

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged

RUBBISH FF,

Aap apna time na waste kariye, likhna band karjiye, aap ki bas me nahi hai

behoodi kahin key

If u dont like it dont readAngry

truthseeker123

truthseeker123

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
hey Aleena u r doing a gr8 job and i think u SHOULD continue it .. just ignore such ppl and their bogus comments Smile carry on Thumbs Up eagerly waiting for the next part yr TongueWink

aleena1

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged

totalyy crap!!!!!!!!!!!

u know u r sooo rude....hw cn u say somethng like that? she is working so hard on this ff...and u r just Angry if u cnt appreciate someone's effort u have no ryt to insult it...a

@aleena----plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cntinue and pay a deaf ear to these people...i love ur ff....plzzzzz cntinue plzzzzzzzz

Edited by kaasshh - 16 June 2010 at 9:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007aleena1Abray

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

totalyy crap!!!!!!!!!!!

plzzzzzzzzzz dnt stop writing...Ouch..this is sooo disgusting...Angry
 after spending so much time u get to see this type of comment? OMG...hw cn someone be sooo cruel man?Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007aleena1

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Serialmaniac, kaaash, Truthseeker123, thank you soooooooooooo much for supporting and encouraging me to continue with this fanfic. A big massive hug goes out for you guysHugHugHug

This fanfic will be dedicated to you guys and everyone else in the forum who take time out to read, comment and appreciate my work.Smile

Thanks a lot

Aleena

Abray

Post Reply New Post

Go to top