Pratigya

NEW FANFIC-Obsession Updated Ch8 pg 14 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hi!!
I just read chp 3.Why is Krishna being so over posessive and obsessed?Doesn't he trust Pratigya?Poor girl,I feel so bad for her.I hope she goes away from him soon.He's a creep.It was a very good chp.Looking forward to the next oneSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FANFIC-Obsession Updated Ch8 pg 14 (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Hi!!
I just read chp 3.Why is Krishna being so over posessive and obsessed?Doesn't he trust Pratigya?Poor girl,I feel so bad for her.I hope she goes away from him soon.He's a creep.It was a very good chp.Looking forward to the next oneSmile

Hi Shruti,

Thanks for reading the ff.  You asked why Krishna is possessive/obsessive, you have to stay tuned and see what happensWinkSmile

I will need to work on chapter 4 and I will upload it later on today.......

I would like some feedback on this ff, it there's anything you like/dislike please let me know....

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Hi!!

Hi Shruti,

Thanks for reading the ff.  You asked why Krishna is possessive/obsessive, you have to stay tuned and see what happensWinkSmile

I would like some feedback on this ff, it there's anything you like/dislike please let me know....

Well,I am definitely looking forward to the next chp and I don't think tht there's anything I could ever dislike since I like this ff the way it is a lot.Just one request.Pls try and make your updates a bit more longer,if you have time that isSmile

aleena1

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aleena1

Hi!!

Hi Shruti,

Well,I am definitely looking forward to the next chp and I don't think tht there's anything I could ever dislike since I like this ff the way it is a lot.Just one request.Pls try and make your updates a bit more longer,if you have time that isSmile

Hi,

Thanks, for your feedback, I will take it your suggestion into account and I will try to write a longer chapter.
Big smileSmileBig smileSmileBig smile

halaa

halaa

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
plz update soon.

aleena1

truthseeker123

truthseeker123

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hey aleena nice ff Clap plxx continue sooon Smile