Frequent Posters

truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey aleena nice ff πŸ‘ plxx continue sooon 😊
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey just started to read ur ff man krishna is something else in this one isnt but i like u ff its something very diff and u make it very nice the way u write plz update soon
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhaanfanatic

Kyaaaa  beh, u totalyy spoilt krisna character turned him into sycho

dis Fanfic is totally BAKWAS
im sur evrybody will agree wiv me

totalyy crap!!!!!!!!!!!

Agar aap ne fanfic likna hai to storyline thoda sa change karo, aur humra krishna ko achese dilogues dedo aur maar/pitna band karlo. yeh kya sik rahi ho logo ko?

waisa bhi aapne pratigya ka role  milta hai Pratigya serial me. woh to bohut kamzoor lachaar aurat  hai, aur ek hi shakal banathe jo aapne kaha SHOCkED face.

Oh my god, is my fanfic that terrible? I know it's not in the same league as the rest, but still I was doing the best I can.

If there are more people who share the same views as you, I will stop writing this fanfic
serialmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

Oh my god, is my fanfic that terrible? I know it's not in the same league as the rest, but still I was doing the best I can.

If there are more people who share the same views as you, I will stop writing this fanfic

Its a new angle to krishna's character...........continue writing..😊.
Not neccesary that the serial character and the one in the FF shud b d same.

@arhaanfanatic
Its the writer's point of veiw as well as his FF. He can make any character as he wants. 😊
Edited by serialmaniac - 13 years ago
serialmaniac thumbnail

RUBBISH FF,

Aap apna time na waste kariye, likhna band karjiye, aap ki bas me nahi hai

behoodi kahin key

If u dont like it dont read😑
truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Aleena u r doing a gr8 job and i think u SHOULD continue it .. just ignore such ppl and their bogus comments 😊 carry on πŸ‘πŸΌ eagerly waiting for the next part yr πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kyaaaa  beh, u totalyy spoilt krisna character turned him into sycho

dis Fanfic is totally BAKWAS
im sur evrybody will agree wiv me

totalyy crap!!!!!!!!!!!

Agar aap ne fanfic likna hai to storyline thoda sa change karo, aur humra krishna ko achese dilogues dedo aur maar/pitna band karlo. yeh kya sik rahi ho logo ko?

waisa bhi aapne pratigya ka role  milta hai Pratigya serial me. woh to bohut kamzoor lachaar aurat  hai, aur ek hi shakal banathe jo aapne kaha SHOCkED face.

u know u r sooo rude....hw cn u say somethng like that? she is working so hard on this ff...and u r just 😑 if u cnt appreciate someone's effort u have no ryt to insult it...a

@aleena----plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cntinue and pay a deaf ear to these people...i love ur ff....plzzzzz cntinue plzzzzzzzz
Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aleena1

plzzzzzzzzzz dnt stop writing.....this is sooo disgusting...😑
 after spending so much time u get to see this type of comment? OMG...hw cn someone be sooo cruel man?😲
aleena1 thumbnail

Serialmaniac, kaaash, Truthseeker123, thank you soooooooooooo much for supporting and encouraging me to continue with this fanfic. A big massive hug goes out for you guysπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This fanfic will be dedicated to you guys and everyone else in the forum who take time out to read, comment and appreciate my work.😊

Thanks a lot

Aleena
halaa thumbnail
plz update soon. i m missing ur ff.