Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, I decided to write a fanfic after reading Tamana's last night.  I really loved hers.
I haven't thought of a title, I will add a title later on

Guys tell me what you think, and if the response is good then I will continue.
 I know my grammer, spellings is not very good so im sorry and just bear with me. Thanks

Sorry for cheesy title cant think of anything.... 

OBSESSION

Chapter 1

PRESENT SCENE:

It was a lovely cool summer breeze; Pratigya was standing on the pier, mesmerized by the blue glittering sea. She thought to herself 'this sea is calm for now but is very unpredictable at times it can turn into a raging torrent. She rubs her stomach, and she says to herself "If only'..if only I had the ability to understand what's in another person's heart' at the very least, I would have tried a little harder' for that dreadful incident'would I have been able to prevent that death?"

FLASHBACK- 1 year earlier in the summer''.

Scene: Hair Salon:

Pratigya: "Buniya, is it possible if I can leave work early today?"

Buniya snorted and said "You know the rules 5pm finish and that's final"

Pratigya: "Please can I leave today, Its my birthday and I promised someone that I will be on time, its my special day today''Please

Buniya: No!!

Just then, a rough dashing handsome guy enters, he looks at Pratigya, but she mouths that can't leave early. Having understood what Pratigya is trying to say, Krishna walks up to Buniya, and complements her eyes. He begins to flirt with her whilst Pratigya looks on bemused. Buniya finally gives in and says Pratigya, you can go'.

Pratigya jumps for joy.

Outside the salon Krishna says "I have booked us a table at your favourite restaurant'. I will make sure you have all the happiness in the world'

Pratigya looks on and frowns.

Krishna:  What'' what's wrong now?

Pratigya: Your shirt, I despise your satin shirts, if you want me to go to a restaurant you have to change that shirt, besides I want to get out of these work clothes.

Krishna: Fine, I'll take you home' but I will pick you up in one hour and be ready ok..

Pratigya: Ok

An hour has passed, the door bell rings, Pratigya opens the door and stood before her is a smartly dressed Krishna, who looks soooooooooooooooooooo handsome she feels as though she is about to faint.

Krishna: Hi, I brought these flowers for you,

Pratigya: Thanks (She looks away shyly)

Krishna smiles and says you look stunning in that blue dress.

Pratigya: Thanks

Krishna: Okkkkkkkkkk then lets go.

Next scene: Krishna and Pratigya have been dining at their favourite restaurant, both enjoying themselves

Krishna: "Prat, Happy Birthday, hope you had a wonderful time today. (He takes out a small gift box) "here is my gift, hope you like it"

Pratigya opens the gift and sees a gorgeous heart pendant.

Krishna: I also have the matching heart pendant'.. It represents our love for each other and when these necklaces are joined it will form one heart.

Pratigya who was overjoyed says thank you, this is my best present ever'..

Krishna hesitates and then says:  Pratigya, we have been together for a while now'.and I was thinking will you live me?

Pratigya stares on shocked

Krishna: Ok'' I understand, your cousin Roli wont allow it and ''Pratigya cuts him off and says "Yes, I will"

Krishna becomes happy and says great after work tomorrow I'll pick u up and then you'll bring all your things"

NEXT DAY: After work, Krishna cooks dinner and shows Pratigya her room. Pratigya brings all her luggage and unpacks. Krishna cuddles Pratigya on the sofa and says "I love you sooooo much, I don't know what I will without you"

Pratigya: I love you too, and hugs him

NEXT DAY: Pratigya wakes up, has a shower and gets dressed. She sees Krishna in the living room and says "Hello Krishna"

But there is no reply. Krishna was browsing through Pratigya's mobile phone and asks " Who is Kamal"

Pratigya: Why are you checking my mobile phone?

Krishna asks sternly again: Who IS Kamal? Is he a boy? Why is he texting you?

Pratigya looking on shocked and says Kamal is my childhood friend and she is a girl, she is more like a tomboy and '.Krishna cuts her of and says "Prove it, ring her now"

Pratigya was scared and shivering, thinking to herself what is wrong with Krishna?

Pratigya ring Kamal but it goes straight to voicemail..  Pratigya shaking says "There is no answer, it has gone to voicemail."

Krishna says" you're lying tell me the truth you are seeing other guys aren't you, why do you lie?

Pratigya looking scared and shaking says "I'm, not lying,  I really has gone to voicemail, Kamal is my childhood friend, I can prove it to you. I have my photograph album from my high school, I can show that to you but it's at my cousin Rolis house.

Krishna says "fine, I give you ONE hour to go and find that album and come back straight away.

Pratigya goes to Rolis house and starts to search for the album. One hour has passed. Pratigyas phone rings. Pratigyas phone was in the kitchen and it stops ringing as soon as she tries to pick it up. She starts to leave the kitchen and the phone was ringing. Pratigya picks up and says "Hello"

Krishna asks Why didn't you pick up the phone earlier I was ringing you. Pratigya says the phone was in the Kitchen but Krishna cuts her off and asks did you find the album? Pratigya says no I don't know where it is.

Krishna gets angry and says your lying your not at your cousins house, your with a guy aren't you? Pratigya says no '.Krishna cuts her off again and says come home now.

Pratigya leaves and returns to Krishna's apartment. Krishna was waiting at the door; Pratigya seemed a bit hesitant and says hi Krishna. Krishna lets her in and before she can anything Krishna asks where is the album? Pratigya looked shocked and says I told you I couldn't find it and you told me to come home.

Krishna says you're lying, you're with a guy aren't you and grabs Pratigya, pushes her onto the floor, the glass lamp breaks. Krishna says "why don't you do as I tell you?  Krishna slaps her and kicks her in the stomach, Pratigya was cowering on the floor and she begs Krishna to stop, I haven't done anything wrong please."

After a short while, Krishna regains his composure and looks at Pratigya who is lying on the floor all bruised and crying, he drops to his knees and says sorry.

Krishna:   Pratigya, I'm so sorry, I can't believe I did this to you, I love you'.. I'm sorry. (Krishna wipes pratigya's tears.)

He hugs Pratigya tightly, Pratigya whimpers and says "your hurting me, please let me go" (Krishna loosens his hold on Pratigya)

Pratigya says Im sorry to Krishna and she couldn't find the album.

Krishna says Im sorry

Pratigya says I will go now to find that album and bring it to you, then you will believe me.

Pratigya leaves Krishna's apartment. It was raining heavily, Pratigya was crying, she didn't know what to do. She sits on a bench crying and reflecting on the events which had occurred earlier. She hears a familiar voice. Pratigya looks up and it was Kamal, who looks on in concern, wondering what has happened to her friend. Kamal sits next to her and asks "what's wrong, why are you here? why are you crying?"

Pratigya doesn't answer.

Kamal:   You know, in high we always used to come here, when we were either in trouble or upset. Pratigya doesn't answer

Kamal: Come, come with me Ill take you to my home. I'll introduce you to my flatmates and it will make you feel better.

At Kamals House

Kamal introduces Pratigya to her three flatmates Arushi, Tunna and Chandu.

Arushi is an outgoing girl who always brings smiles to everyones faces and she is studying Pharmacy and is in her final year. Tunna is a university student who wishes to become a lawyer (and he is madly in love with Arushi). Chandu is a manager at the local supermarket.

After all the introductions, They all sit down and eat, play antakshari and have a bit of fun. Pratigya joins in but Kamal can see that the sparkle in Pratigyas eyes have gone and she thinks to herself "What is wrong with you? Why aren't you telling me anything? Whey were you crying all alone in the park.?

The flatmates all become tired and retreat to their bedrooms, whilst Pratigya sleeps on the sofa.

Kamal comes to check on Pratigya at midnight, she sees that there is  tears on Pratigyas face and wipes them away.

Index

Chapter 1........pg1
Chapter 2.........pg 2
Chapter 3.........pg 2
Chapter 4.........pg 5
Chapter 5.........pg 7
Chapter 6.........pg 9
Chapter 7.........pg 11
Chapter 8.........pg 14

Edited by aleena1 - 25 November 2010 at 4:18pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

see10tiatasmeenaMaankiMariamLadyRoseshalinikanaguchhaya007PristineSoulserialmaniacshruthiRkasturika_kashushumi.PreternaturalSoulmate_Sanameena....CountingStars.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FANFIC-Obsession Updated Ch8 pg 14" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
AMAZING
i Must say this is the 1st FF i Love
Cant wait
Hug
Please PM wen Update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Aleena!!
I must say,tht was a wonderful chp.I am glad that Pratigya has atleast left Krishna's house now.Pls update soon.I am looking forward to the next chpSmile

aleena1

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
superrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbClapClapClapClap

plzzz update next chap soonTongue

aleena1

serialmaniac

IF-Dazzler

serialmaniac

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Obsessive lover ..............eeeeks

Good FF continue soon 

aleena1

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
that kicking part was.........eeeeeeeeaaaaakkkkkksssssssssAngryAngry

aleena1

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hi thanks guys, I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

I've just noticed I made sooooo many errors in grammar and spellings. Its my first time writing a fanfic. If I have time I will correct them.

I will work on the next chapter later and I will post it later on today, the latest-tomorrow.

Thanks..

halaa

halaa

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
gr8 update and i loved it.
can't wait for next one plz update soon.

aleena1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top