Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

So Now we have Khanak working towards her rights in Shaan's house. The reason might be Mr.A but he atleast has the story moving.....So, Lets see how Khanak gets Natasha out of their lives....(Although, I like Natasha a lot and feeling bad for the baby....) ...Anyways, Read on -

1. Shaan's father comes to the breakfast table and Dadi gives him Halua. He eats it and finds it very delicious. Madhavi sees him having the Halua and is annoyed ...(Now, why is she annoyed ??? Pati ko Bhooka Maarna hai kya?? She doesnt even know till now that Khanak has cooked it...Dead) ....Dadi watches their reactions and gives a mischevious grin. She then breaks the news that "bahu" has cooked this Halua. Both Miya-Biwi get shocked and say at the same time...Madhavi says - "Khushboo ne???" and Mr.Khandelwal - "Khanak ne???Shocked".....LOLLOLLOL(Havent I heard in my Physics class - Opposite poles attract....Ram milaye jodi in dono ki....LOLLOL).....So, Madhavi gets annoyed that how could Mr.K call Khanak as his bahoo.....and MrK gives a very logical justification - Khushboo cant even boil milk, what will she cook...LOLLOLLOL(Bechare ke hidden armaan nikal ke aa rahe hain....LOLLOLLOL)...Dadi confirms that Khanak has cooked this delicious Halua....Just then Khanak enters the house with a servant following her with shopping bags. Madhavi stops her and asks her what this stuff is? Dadi intervens and tells Madhavi that she had asked Khanak to get sugar as sweetness has left this house....(Dadi bhi humari "shmart" hai taunting mein...LOLLOLLOL)....Madhavi tells Dadi that its a sugarfree age.....(Oyi Maa!!!.....Figure, Calories et al.....TongueTongue).....(and u all wont believe what Dadi says here).....She tells Madhavi that this sugar is for free.....(guys - sugarfree - Sugar for free...ROFLROFLROFLROFL)....After all they have borrowed it from the neighbours.....ROFLROFLROFL......(Its worth clicking Madhavi's expressions now...ROFLROFLROFL).....Dadi takes Khanak and the sugar inside......Madhavi goes back to the breakfast table and taunts at Mr.K that what kinda fate does she have - downmarket saas and downmarket bahu....ROFLROFL....Mr.K tells her to mind her language but madhavi retaliates back that Mr.K should mind his language and she would make sure that this villager is kicked out of the house.....DeadDead (Yeah right! The village will not only live in this house but will make this as 2nd Dhulwadi....Dekh Lena!! *drums the finger on the table*)

2) Natasha and Shaan are in some other spot away from home.....Khushboo calls Natasha and tells her to come back home as she is scared of their father. Natasha refuses to come back home as she cannot leave Shaan upset and he needs her right now...She tells Khushboo to handle the situation with Mr.A. Khushboo is worried when Mr.A comes there.

3) Dadi takes Khanak to the kitchen. She gives Khanak the Pooja ki thali. Dadi tells Khanak that there is lot of weightage to the tradition which asks the Bahu to cook sweet on the first day. This is done to ensure that the marriage and also the bond between Husband and wife sustain the sweetness between them. She gives Khanak the pooja ki thali and tells her that now its Khanak's responsibility to convert this bitterness into sweetness.

4) Mr.A asks Khusboo why is she so tensed. Khushboo is all fidgety and scared. Khushboo tells him that she is alright. Mr.A asks Khusboo about Natasha's whereabouts and Khusboo tells him that Natasha is with a friend. Mr.A understands all khichdi that these 1 sisters are cooking and asks her if the friend's name is Shantanu? Khushboo keeps mum. Mr.A gets annoyed that Natasha doesnt understand his point of view. Khusboo wonders how she can inform Natasha about this....She leaves. Mr.A calls someone and tells him that its again time to make Khanak understand things.....(I think it was Mangal or his secretaryAngry....)

5) FIL is having tea when Mangal starts leavign from there. FIL stops him and asks him where is he going? Mangal gets fidgety...FIL asks him whether he has given the mortgage papers to the person who has taken the Haveli....Mangal tells him that he has. FIL asks him to ask that guy when would they get the money. Mangal promises to ask this afternoon but that these things take time and as soon as he gets the money, he would give it to FIL. Hetal is giving these slant notorious looks....(Woman, Has anyone told u that u actually look 1st order silly when u give those looks??? DeadDeadSillySillySilly)

6) Shaan and Natasha are near a pool and they both recollect the time they have spent together near this pool. Natasha tells him that now these memories are old and things have changed. He is married now. Shaan explains to Natasha that this is not marriage but a compromise which he had to do to save his life. Natasha tells him that she understands but this deal is affecting their lives. Shaan tells her she matters to him in his life and not Khanak and he never wanted to hurt Natasha. Shaan explains to Natasha that when that incident happened to him in Dhulwadi, he thought that his life was over, he didnt know whetehr the decisions he was taking, anyone wuld understand the basis of them or not, but he still faced all the situations there becasue he had only single thought and that was to be with Natasha, spend every moment with her but she too left him....(I feel bad for poor shaan baby now...CryCry..he did make me emotional here)....Natasha is shcked to hear this....Shaan goes on that Natasha is his life and if she leaves him and goes, then he would kill himself....Natasha stops Shaan from speaking such things and tells him that this is no solution. Their love is their strength and not weakness. She would always support Shaan. Shaan asks her then why did she leave him and go and Natasha replies that at that moment she didnt know whetehr she was right or wrong....She assures Shaan that noone can separate them and now they just have to think that how can they solve this problem....

7) Its night time and the secretary comes and meets Khanak and accuses her of not taking Mr.A seriously...He asks her whether she knows where Shaan is and what he is doing....He further reminds her that Mangal has mortgaged their Haveli...He asks her to think about the consequences if FIL and Bai are kicked out...Khanak gets tensed....

8) Hetal is in the kitchen with Suraj's sis - Gopi....She is cribbing about cooking and tolerating the heat....Gopi tells Hetal that there is a difference between Khanak and her....Khanak cared about everyone, cooked everyone's fav food...Hetal gets annoyed and shouts at Gopi...Just then FIL and Bai come in...They ask Gopi what happened....Gopi tells them that she is thinking about Khanak and wondering how she would be living there in the city. Bai agrees and blesses khanak....FIL wants to talk to Khanak once on phone...

9) Shaan and Natasha are still talking...Natasha takes a promise from Shaan that he would not make any impulsive decisions that would only create problems in their future....Shaan promises that he would do exactly what she wants...Khanak overhears their conversation and is sad. She too has lost her love and understands what it is to loose their love...She recollects all those moments when Shaan had talked excitedly about Natasha and his wedding with Natasha. She wonders why Natasha's father wants to punish her by keeping her away from Shaan...She doesnt want to separate two people in love but she is forced to do that right now......Khanak intervenes between Shaan and Khanak...Shaan gets annoyed to see Khanak and thinks that Khanak is spying on him. Khanak tells him that she has come to take him back home...Shaan shouts at her and asks her who is she to take him back home....Khanak replies that she is his wife....Shaan gets irritated and tells her to get out of there....Natasha tries calming him down but Khanak tells her to not interfere between Husband and wife....She throws a stinker on Natasha sayign that there is no room for a second woman in  between the pure relationship of husband and wife....This shocks Shaan and Natasha...Shaan gets agitated and asks Khanak, How dare she say something like this? Khanak tells him boldly that she is his wife and Natasha is now a second woman in Shaan's life and it would be better for Shaan to accept this sooner than later.....Shaan tells her that this is his life and she needs to understand that....He warns her not to even think such a thing in her wildest of dreams.....He asks her that how could she even dare to say such a thing without a wink.....Khanak retorts back that she could say such a thing easily in the same manner as he had talked about her remarriage in the Panchayat ....This shuts up Shaan....Khanak warns Shaan that he would have to break all his relationships with Natasha as no wife can tolerate a second woman in her husband's life....(Way to go Khanak.....ClapClapClap....)....Natasha gets upset and goes away crying....
Seeing this Shaan gets annoyed....He questions Khanak about her love for Suraj and how could she consider him her hubby, when she loves Suraj.....He accuses her of changing. Khanak sadly accepts in her mind that she herself does not know what she has become and leaves from there....

PRECAP  - Natasha thinks that the bond of love is bigger than any other bond....Khanak thinks that Shantanu and her bond has been God's wish and to live that bond is her compulsion/obligation. Shaan decides that he would not let Khanak stay at home as she is the reason for the tears in Natasha's eyes and his suffer......

Guys, My apologies,....Just when I was updating the last bit, my boss called me for a meeting...That went on for 4 hrs.....Phew...Now, I am wondering what did he really wanna talk for 4 HOURS???? .........i am sooooooo exhausted.....Thanks for bearing with me.....

Love u all,Embarrassed
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 28 May 2010 at 9:41pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979gonte86chulbulliER_ER_YAPelGirlsusan88lrl fanfeebharish_kenjoa123kieraknightley1kripsy-Deepali-teri_susanAurora.bahanedaddysgirl786karipalastminmushkan_2003blackdaughterfahsaad-Mema-Anu-Reddyisomers-bhootni-nivedithaArwen.ChillMaarYaar-Ms.Wildcherry-pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update - 28th May (complete)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I love love your updates! I read them even though I watch the episode everyday. Your comments seriously make my day!

Thank you! (:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterDancingdollChillMaarYaar

asheth

asheth

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Where is the rest of the update???

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

I love love your updates! I read them even though I watch the episode everyday. Your comments seriously make my day!

Thank you! (:

Thanks Nitya.....You are a sweetheart!! Hug

When I watch the episode, I have this habit (WeirdSilly but I do......Kya karoon *pouts*)LOLLOL....of giving my side comments to the characters, .....yeah I know......as if they are hearing me Dead....so when I write it....It invariably comes out...TongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asheth

Where is the rest of the update???

updated now....sorry everyone!!! but not my mistake.....Boss ko maaro.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much. Big smile Your updates are so amusing, i love reading them! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdollisomers

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdaughter

<font color="#9900ff">Thank you so much. Big smile Your updates are so amusing, i love reading them! LOL </font>

Thanks Gal!!! Shaan ki family ko dekh kar saare hidden talent baahar aa jaate hain..... Tongue Tongue Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterisomers

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Thanks Nitya.....You are a sweetheart!! Hug

When I watch the episode, I have this habit (WeirdSilly but I do......Kya karoon *pouts*)LOLLOL....of giving my side comments to the characters, .....yeah I know......as if they are hearing me Dead....so when I write it....It invariably comes out...TongueTongueTongueTongue

*hug*

I do that too! LOL Like in today's when dadi said the thing about sugar, I was like oh snap! she just old you! LOL I'm pretty loud while watching this show too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top