Jyoti

Uday -Sudha ...................................

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
..............................................................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by PiaSengupta2010 - 29 May 2010 at 10:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday -Sudha ..................................." in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ladychaterjee

ladychaterjee

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
r u sure it was not a fake account???loll

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladychaterjee

r u sure it was not a fake account???loll

no i had Sneha wagh, sarwar ahuja, Alok narula, sriti jha all as my friend , & the most important thing is they are also friend with each other in Face book. i had seen all of their photos which is not even available in Internet

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
i had started watching this show for suday... at least if they cud come back for just a few scenes....i miss them a lot. they're my fav couple & fav characters & performers in the serialUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

vaishal.dalal

vaishal.dalal

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PiaSengupta2010

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Uday & Sudha will never come back on Jyoti. Today Alok (Uday) in facebook told me that Sriti(* Sudha) is doing Rakht Sambandh . So she will not come back in Jyoti . So with her Uday (Alok) track has been closed. Sad but true...Confirmed news</font>

All - they are real accounts.... and I am in constant touch with all of them through Facebook.....so...I can say, it's a real account of all of them...

@Pia - These stars are bound not to reveal the plot or anything !! So, its my kind advise that never write any of star's name in particular as to who told you so.. I have met all of them twice and i have experienced this as they are not even allowed to speak about the ongoing shooting scenes.

Story is always based on Public Response of a particular plotline. It can never be said that now SUDAY are no more part of the show. Public Demand may bring them back. And all are models and they do multiple ventures at a time. So, if Sriti(Sudha) is busy in Rakhat Sambandh doesnt mean that she is out of jyoti now....

Varun Khandelwal, Sarwar Ahuja, Alok Narula, everyone are doing multiple projects at a time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocksSmritiKatha.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top