Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 68

gaayika

gaayika

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yeah where is GM

Gaayika so they shud put water tank .Sintex .LOL I never understood the water concept in the chawl. They get water in the kitchen sink all the time right? We have seen Archu- Manav washing vessels there even at night. Then why go all the way down to fill water at common tap. If I was in their place, I would have filled water from kitchen sink itself and stored it. Plus, how come water comes in sink and not in other taps of the house? Dual supply.
Okay, I think I ponder too much and will soon go crazy.LOL

Nikita yeah I got ur meaning . Wel if Archu means in THAT sense even then it is HER PROBLEM . But I dont think she meant it that way , she was clearly laying a guilt trip .God knows what she meant. These characters have become so confusing. Once upon a time, analysing them was a pleasure. Now it gives you a headache.Ouch

Well Niki dont trouble urslef so much . See there must be a chota tanki in the house for basic kitchen and wash basin purpose. Since  wshing clothes will take too much water .. they probably go downstairs to wash clothes .. Based on the size of the tanki , poeple do their chores .. Namely , morning if water arrives till say 8 am people with washing machines will try to wash when the municipality water arrives. Ek baar pani chala gaya to bacha bacha ke waprenge ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : May 28 PR (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
so does anyone here look at YMGGK and would some kind person feel a little pity on me and pm me a quick update..many thanks..

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Arien
I strongly disagree . If a couple wants to stay together , they shud stay together period . Nothing shud come in their way . The Baby can go to states with Shravni or to some other man if Shravni wants to remarry . At least let Arman go and tell her na that Look it was a mistake , we found during this stay that we love each other , this wont be faior to u or us , So we r STAYING MARRIED . Do Arman have these guts ? They shud then be mentally prepared to face wrath of Girish , Shravni , the world . But they want the baby ..........rather Manav wants it  for his mom and Archna is supporting him in this . I had mentioned this in one of our earlier arguments and u had said Im not convinced ...........but see where the serial is heading to . Everyone is saying Stop divorce but these two r adamant coz they somehow want the baby to give it to Savita .This is the couple's goal .........not their own marraige .Then why r these guys going around laying guilt trips on Shravni ? For them she shud have aborted the baby and made their raasta clear is a very unfair expectation . People around u will not take decisions to clear ur road ..............if u both wanna be together , just go for it , let other issues solve by themselves.

Even Savita..........she is doing all nautankis to save this marraige except tell Manav that I dont have that much craze for the baby , u both get married and gimme one , Let Shravni go to Girish with baby .Is she saying this ? No . Coz she wants the baby .And Manav , who always gave Savita more importance than Archu , is fulfilling her wish . The real thing is these guys have their own vested interests and they r now blaming it on the baby ............well detach urself from the baby , be rational and let Shravni go . Once and for all , LET HER GO . People divided us , the world divided us , the baby divided us......how long will this go on ? Look deep down inside and see what u want and go after it by being true to ur emotions .

Now u just wait and see ..........Archu may be silent abt the divorce thing as 'Vandu will be harmed ".Arre watz going on ......now is Vandu responsible for their staying apart ? All these reasons r in my opinion ridiculous reasons which they use to cover up their own indecisiveness and weakness .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePiecenikitagmc

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

niki how do you think they handle their bathroom duties LOL i mean showering and otherwise..

No explanation other than dual water connection. Bathroom and kitchen have continuous water... for rest of the things they need water from tap.LOL

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by tv_madness

What I can't understand is, how they can show the divorce scene on Monday..with lunch at Karanjikars, Sulochana's outburst, romantic Pav Bhaji, mandir scene...how is it possible? Is there going to be a maha episode?

For sure it is not on Monday . It is going to be on 3rd June ... I have a strong feeling ..On my birthday ...Shocked

ya i guess 31st may is the date on PR land  not real earth Confused  but hopefully your birthday will bring good luck for all of us and give us back a sane love story instead of this inconsistent and confusing oneDay Dreaming

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaayika

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Yeah where is GM

Gaayika so they shud put water tank .Sintex .LOL I never understood the water concept in the chawl. They get water in the kitchen sink all the time right? We have seen Archu- Manav washing vessels there even at night. Then why go all the way down to fill water at common tap. If I was in their place, I would have filled water from kitchen sink itself and stored it. Plus, how come water comes in sink and not in other taps of the house? Dual supply.
Okay, I think I ponder too much and will soon go crazy.LOL

Nikita yeah I got ur meaning . Wel if Archu means in THAT sense even then it is HER PROBLEM . But I dont think she meant it that way , she was clearly laying a guilt trip .God knows what she meant. These characters have become so confusing. Once upon a time, analysing them was a pleasure. Now it gives you a headache.Ouch

Well Niki dont trouble urslef so much . See there must be a chota tanki in the house for basic kitchen and wash basin purpose. Since  wshing clothes will take too much water .. they probably go downstairs to wash clothes .. Based on the size of the tanki , poeple do their chores .. Namely , morning if water arrives till say 8 am people with washing machines will try to wash when the municipality water arrives. Ek baar pani chala gaya to bacha bacha ke waprenge ..

ClapClapClapClap

You solved the mystery which was bugging me!!!Big smile

gaayika

gaayika

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Arien

Now u just wait and see ..........Archu may be silent abt the divorce thing as 'Vandu will be harmed ".Arre watz going on ......now is Vandu responsible for their staying apart ? All these reasons r in my opinion ridiculous reasons which they use to cover up their own indecisiveness and weakness .

Soon it will be Vandu divided us LOL

Arien_03

Arien_03

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Arien
least let Arman go and tell her na that Look it was a mistake , we found during this stay that we love each other , Is Shravani not already aware of this? this wont be faior to u or us , So we r STAYING MARRIED . Do Arman have these guts ? They shud then be mentally prepared to face wrath of Girish , Shravni , the world . But they want the baby ..........rather Manav wants it  for his mom and Archna is supporting him in this . I had mentioned this in one of our earlier arguments and u had said Im not convinced ...........but see where the serial is heading to . Everyone is saying Stop divorce but these two r adamant coz they somehow want the baby to give it to Savita .This is the couple's goal .........not their own marraige .  In essence they are getting divorced for baby thats whay Archana said to ShravaniThen why r these guys going around laying guilt trips on Shravni ? For them she shud have aborted the baby and made their raasta clear is a very unfair expectation . People around u will not take decisions to clear ur road ..............if u both wanna be together , just go for it , let other issues solve by themselves.

Even Savita..........she is doing all nautankis to save this marraige except tell Manav that I dont have that much craze for the baby , u both get married and gimme one , Let Shravni go to Girish with baby .Is she saying this ? No . Coz she wants the baby . And Manav , who always gave Savita more importance than Archu , is fulfilling her wish . The real thing is these guys have their own vested interests and they r now blaming it on the baby. Its not a blame game, be it their vested interest as you think or for sake of baby's legitimacy, it all boils down to ArMan have to get divorce now for the baby well detach urself from the baby , be rational and let Shravni go . Once and for all , LET HER GO . People divided us , the world divided us , the baby divided us......how long will this go on ? Look deep down inside and see what u want and go after it by being true to ur emotions .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top