Kool's Commentary : May 28 PR (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 68

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

he is broke na , he has no job . They spend all the money on Godbharai and now the mediacal expenses ..and of course mega bucks Girish Ji is not going to pay even one single rupee towards his daughter's medical expense . kanjoos man ..
I tell you one thing Tarantulla, if there is one kind of a man I cannot tolerate in my life then that is a Kanjoos a man .

Kanjoos man gave 3 lacs without a murmur , or even a signed note to Manav just with one phone call .........for 3 months of daughters stay ...........which Manav gave to Archnas Dad and there is NO possibility of it coming bACK .  It is Manav who is refusing monthly expenses of Shravni coz he has false ideas of self respect .......they try to show it when they cannot afford it . Like they spent insurance money for giving Rasika jewels . Before we jump to conclusions and call Girish Kanjoos , let us see how ifiotically spendthirfts the Deshmukhs r .LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaayikatarantulla_pOnePiecegeethikabhavni88carpe-diem

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : May 28 PR (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tarantulla_p

Goldie

tarantulla_p

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

Originally posted by bhavni88

yes they show an educated pregnant women at home all day....she must have friends na?

no wonder she gone psyco..she prob depressed....

I tell you, all characters are cardboard caricatures. No dimensions to them....anyone left in that mad house w/o no job, no friends and only psycho ex wife for company, would have gone all crazy as she has.

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Kools, I am not saying Manav- Archu are not responsible for the pathetic condition, indeed they are, much much more than  Shravani. In fact shravani is not to be blamed here at all.

nor am I justifying that they shud give guilt trips to Shravani. You did not understand my post it seems (or rather I didn't explain it well). I am not saying blaming shravani was right. I was saying that at the end of the day, the conclusion is that the baby holds Manav- Archu from saying no to divorce. Whether Manav wants it for mother or some other reason- I am not even speaking about it. I'm just saying, in the end it is the baby that matters. They all want the baby. And so the line in your commentary 'Archu saying we are divorcing for baby sake' is a big big lie, I don't really agree to it. Here I'm not at all debating on why they want baby- fact is they want baby and for this they are breaking up their marriage.

In fact I don't even view this statement as a guilt trip statement. It was jst a plain fact, bas. Shravani doesn't need to feel guilty at all.Cos shravani cud easily have retorted back- Who told you to divorce for baby? Did I say? No, na? Then what farce is this- trying to be all mahaan.

The statement was a plain fact- We are divorcing cos of baby. Plain and simple. Now baby for whom, for what, all is a different matter.

Just my POV. I don't know if I made myself clear this time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaayikaTanyazOnePiecebhavni88carpe-diem

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
What I can't understand is, how they can show the divorce scene on Monday..with lunch at Karanjikars, Sulochana's outburst, romantic Pav Bhaji, mandir scene...how is it possible? Is there going to be a maha episode?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
yaar Kool, he knows how foolish these people are , he knows he will get the money back . Archu's dad is mortgaging his house ....

But Kool, honestly , Girish knows that Manav's garage is closed , he does not have a job , why is he not bearing his daughter's medical expenses . His daughter should tell him that na  .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

What I can't understand is, how they can show the divorce scene on Monday..with lunch at Karanjikars, Sulochana's outburst, romantic Pav Bhaji, mandir scene...how is it possible? Is there going to be a maha episode?

For sure it is not on Monday . It is going to be on 3rd June ... I have a strong feeling ..On my birthday ...Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6geethika

gaayika

gaayika

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Kool  one more thing to add

They cant put a washing machine inside their chawl room, See they ahve no water connection inside their house na ... If they ahd a water tanki at home then it was possible ( thats how it is in mots houses now) ... But here to they have to go down to bring water each morning ....

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
where is GM .....Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top