Page 1
Page   of 68
Page 3 Page 68

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

. I carried two kids to term and drove to&fro work till the very last day, cooked and cleaned my house and no one forcefed me - of course if they did,  that wouldnt have been very pretty for them.

There are so many holes in Archana's little speech - didnt she actually oppose the divorce 2 months ago? So, was she still rooting for Shravani then? The fact is , that Archana doesnt want to divorce, has said it many many times in more than one way - but its Manav who does. He never ever said I will stop the divorce proceedings and that is precisely why they are divorcing and not because of any other reason.

I carried 2 kids , was working with the first one ...no one gave  me even one single  glass of water , but I did just fine as well ....
Even went to labour all on my own ....

Yup, It was all Manav's decision . Archana was just backing it up because she had no choice .

But t still ...all in all ...I liked the show today ..So full of Shakkar and  so sweet ....Archu and Shravani becoming friends after all ...Smile
I am happy with Archu today ....
After a long time I saw Shravani had tears in her eyes when Archu spoke of sachin ....Cry he loved her so much . I hope one day Shravani gets someone who really loves her like Sachin and not this Insaniyat baba who can never ever get over the times when e was washing clothes , washing dishes , down with fever ...( amazing memories ) with Archana ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaayikaeternalashaOnePiecetarantulla_pcarpe-diembhavni88nikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : May 28 PR (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Niki totally agree with you with the fact that if Manav, Sul, or someone other than Savita and Archu, explain it to Shravani then she will agree.

Savita had poisoned her now look at her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6bhavni88

OnePiece

Goldie

OnePiece

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

hello kool,

GREAT commentary as usualClap..loved every bit of it. I wonder how u can bring so much homour even to the most boring epi...Cool

Coming to the epi,

Again, again archana wins hands down though she slapped shravs'wow! and as expected she gave the reason as PB. Every body were zapped even shravani. As u rightly say, archana's shakkar is very infectious .Now even shravs is suffering from diabetes and to add to that the title song in the background perfect!.. It seemed dat the slap had worked wonders on her, bechari, dis time she calmly obliged archu and had her tablets without any argument..i felt like I was seeing a school girl and teacher'LOL

Manav nd archana washing clothes together..i didn't know dat doing dishes nd washing clothes are termed as memoriesShocked..and the noteworthy point is dat all the chawl people were vry excited to see them as if they don't know how to wash the clothes..Here archana is talking big in front of shravs dat she is going away, der savitha &damo were planning behind her back to stop the divorce..i really feel bad for shravs nw..poor girl..she rightly said dat she isn't happy even though she is going to get everything(I seriously doubt dat nw)'

Vandu..uff I don't even like to pity her nymore..my brain is trying so hard so search for a reason for her stay in dat hell knowing fully those Lokhandes are taking advantage of two other families(manv's nd archana's) bcoz of her..

Ok nw forgetting the logic and stopping my brain from thinking.'I liked the slap ,I think it shud hav been done much earlier nt nw wen it cud hav becum hazardous to both shravs aswell as her baby. I also liked the next scene between them,.. Liked the cute scene between Arman. For a chnge both of them were extremely happy and also looked gud- manav in dat stylish torn jeans and archu with gud make-up and saree.

Other interesting points were:

ajit accepting dat he is a kamina'vryyy true'im waiting for him to get beated up as I said in my yesterday's post.Angry

manohar baba giving his judgement dat divorce wont happen using his sixth sense.LOL

Savitha rightly saying dat she doesn't accept her mistakes.

That lawyer speaking abt brinjal curry & jowar roti..yum..i wanted to eat it wen he mentioned it.LOL.

That's it for nw..didnt see the precap.so donno wat happened.

@nikita: u r right abt sharvani... i dont want her to be negative at all...all i want is she shud understand dat she cannot be happy with dat compromise called marriage and leave the house..

Edited by OnePiece - 28 May 2010 at 1:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaayikageethikabhavni88carpe-diemkoolsadhu1000nikitagmc

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

I carried 2 kids , was working with the first one ...no one gave  me even one single  glass of water , but I did just fine as well ....

Yup, It was all Manav's decision . Archana was just backing it up because she had no choice .

But t still ...all in all ...I liked the show today ..So full of Shakkar and  so sweet ....Archu and Shravani becoming friends after all ...Smile
After a long time I saw Shravani had tears in her eyes when Archu spoke of sachin ....Cry he loved her so much . I hope one day Shravani gets someone who really loves her like Sachin and not this Insaniyat baba who can never ever get over the times when e was washing clothes , washing dishes , down with fever ...( amazing memories ) with Archana ...
[/QUOTE]

yep..I carried on working till my 8th month..was on my own with hubby until my son was born..then had my mum and mil....

BUT...you do realise Tanya that if shrav does a mahasacrifice...YOU LOSE to akash...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6geethikaOnePiececarpe-diem

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Big shout out to the mothers of this forum Hug

enigma6gaayikageethikaOnePiecetarantulla_pbhavni88koolsadhu1000

gaayika

gaayika

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools , Kashi asa tuva..

Very Humourous commentary once again ... thanks. Got my afternoon dose of laughter ...

Agree with all you said ... especially teh holy clothes washing cermony they performed as husband wife probably for the last time so the chawl members could witness this holy function ..

from you updates ( i have yet to watch the last couple of episodes) ... looks like it was a filler  episode.. We have defined 31st as d-day ..so what to do till then , try to confuse some more people ... (Shravani today) ...  Sharvani probably is 50-50 on this whole thing now ...   By Monday she will probably be at 90% tyaag mode ..

Dam and Savita must ahve called Vandu to tell Archui to stop divorce .. why else would stupid Vandu call from her home middle of teh day when ajit is around to tell her Vahini ( whom Ajit despises) to stop the divorce ..Are you wnat to talk like this , get out of the house na ... Nahi you have to bring it upon urself ...  Now Archu has heard what Ajit said .. ..."How can i let Vandu suffer ? I will not stop this divorce else who knows what they will do to Vandu". She must think ... pretty sure she does not mention that to anyone in the house ...

Yeah Manohar probably has more common sense than Chubby , but never ever gets a chance to voice it out..

Ajit is the typical nalayak good for nothing nithalla son. Have seen (known) many such people...

Archu and that stupid nursemaid giri again ... I mean have Savita take it to her ... or have Manav do it .. she has to ... ullu ki dum  tedhi ki tedhi hi rahegi ... .. 

Kools when you said ZB was about to plant a kiss on Archu, I thought that was really funny ... He always seems to look like a statue in this soap ...He has probably been given only that much space to enact ..   LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6OnePiececarpe-diembhavni88koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hey . Carried twins alone and no one fed me with trays . Cooked on fourth day of delivery .

Cant help feeling Saint Archna does it as she has no other life .Wish Shravni had slapped her RIGHT back .

As Tarantulla said her arguments were full of HOLES

Niki ............The fact that later Manav Archu wanted to get back together and only baby stopped them and SO Archna is 'in a sense' right dOES NOT COUNT .  How did baby stop them ? Did it tell from tummy that get divorced ? Why r they not going to Shravni and telling her We r staying married ? Any answer ? The Baby MUST be in the family so SAVITA can have her toy is MAnav's INSISTENCE And Archna is backing it up . If they want they can easily stay married and tell Shravni u go with the baby to states or stay with ur Papa.........Why is this option not being shown ?

It never was about Shravni being a spoilt brat and wanting her toy Manav...it was about Manav wanting the Toy for his mum Savita and hence the insistence on the marraige , to get the baby .

Neither has Baby stopped divorce ..it can easily go from this toxic atmosphere and go to states , nor SHravni who did the unfortunate mistake of believing Manav who is now spreading Archnas bedding in the kitchen . Archu and Manav r themselves responsible for it and its high time THEY grow up and accept responsibility of their mistakes rather than laying guilt trips on Shravni .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 28 May 2010 at 1:08pm

enigma6gaayikatarantulla_pOnePiececarpe-diembhavni88Dabulls23

tarantulla_p

Goldie

tarantulla_p

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by tarantulla_p

. I carried two kids to term and drove to&fro work till the very last day, cooked and cleaned my house and no one forcefed me - of course if they did,  that wouldnt have been very pretty for them.

There are so many holes in Archana's little speech - didnt she actually oppose the divorce 2 months ago? So, was she still rooting for Shravani then? The fact is , that Archana doesnt want to divorce, has said it many many times in more than one way - but its Manav who does. He never ever said I will stop the divorce proceedings and that is precisely why they are divorcing and not because of any other reason.

Lol, you'd think Manav would take Archana out to a movie or even a park..no, they decide to spend the rest of the 2 days washing clothes..heck if I had known they enjoyed it so much, would have sent my laundry over too :)

As for Shravani, I think she is in rebound and having lost her bf so suddenly was very depressed and saw Manav as her only hope. Archana posed a threat to the hope (thanks in part to Savita's evil whisperings) and lo and behold she became all psycho..I wonder, didnt she ave a single friend on earth that she could have talked to?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaayikabhavni88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top